Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone been featured on Inceltears

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
How do you feel about it?

No idea. Never checked their shithole of a subcuckit.

Yes they featured me once or twice

I’m hoping that my ‘Alex from Target’ post will be featured soon. Mainly because I’d like to see their half-assed explanation as to why millions of Stacies and roasties clamored over a “hot guy” just because of a picture.

They only feature their alt accounts.

You’re placid af. How did you get on there?
They made a big screenshot where they said "Incels were never rejected or something"
And I was there and some reddit guy said something about me in the comment section.

No idea. I ignore them.

I was once, about 2 months ago. Think it was for a humorous [LifeFuel] thread of something bad happening to a female object. I LOL’d.

I highly doubt it but I know KiwiFarms mentioned me a few times.

I never checked so I don't know.

But one of my comments did get linked on to r/drama. It was my carbonated drink theory. I compared female depression to diet cola. It got those bitches so mad.

Nope, never. Because they know I don't fit their incel image.

Never check their sub so I don't know.

I’m hoping that my ‘Alex from Target’ post will be featured soon. Mainly because I’d like to see their half-assed explanation as to why millions of Stacies and roasties clamored over a “hot guy” just because of a picture.

Holy crap how can you look like a god at such a young age? fucking lol

Yup. Feelsgoodman.

Only once but it was among a compilation of comments from a post here.

Yeah like 4 times but I dont care about what these cucks think.

Dude I've been featured at a minimum of 8 times at this point. Every time I personally refuted every single commenter in the thread and NONE of them could handle it.

They haven't posted much of my stuff (anymore)even though I've been keeping it radical since a youngin

Of course. Front page superstar, right here. For saying that murder-suicide>suicide, and that harveyweinsteinhero should've gone ER on his apartment block instead of just (fake) ending it.

Yes. They mocked me for being a virgin, despite not even being a virgin. And told me to get anally raped by a male.

They're sweet ladies just trying to help us.

No idea as I don't look at that trash beyond what's posted here. I did get mentioned in a Walter Fate vid though. He didn't name me (unfortunately) bit it was clearly a direct response to a thread I made about him being an incel in denial. And funnily enough the cuck proved me right without realizing.

Yea, a few times. When the sub was made, the very first post that was locked there was about me.

Twice, in one of these times, the cuck who posted there conveniently omitted my post from the picture so the image looked odd and spliced.

Don't know, don't care.

Holy crap how can you look like a god at such a young age? fucking lol

Imagine if a 16-year old girl showed up on Jimmy Kimmel and he said "Well you're a very good looking girl."

Silly cucks, they think that we’re all obsessed with a singular flaw. It’s the goddamn system that’s the problem, not us.