Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone been in a group home/mental hospital?

failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
Thinking about committing myself, mabye it will cure me.

No man, but I know someone who has.

Did it help?
He's a diagnosed schizophrenic, and he's certainly a 'character', but he's a decent enough guy. He's been out for years and seems to be doing about as well as can be expected.

no therapy for your face, get ready to listen to femoids talk about their stupid problems for hours, you will get lifemogged to death

no therapy for your face, get ready to listen to femoids talk about their stupid problems for hours, you will get lifemogged to death
Idk plenty of ugly successful people, I just want to richmaxx but I'm so lazy

No, I hate psychiatrists and I avoid them as pest.
I don't think they can really help you, merely prescribe you some croolpills, that will fuck up your brain, most of the time will not work, make you gain weight, and stick you labels.

But, I do believe that a "blackpilled" therapist can help you, unfortunately these are rare.

They'll feed u baby heroin and platitudes

This forum is nuthouse so yes

This forum is nuthouse so yes

Spilled my tea.

Last edited:
I heard recently, that some psychiatrists in Poland already work together with priests one that would practice Exorcism, since theses psychiatrists have acknowledged their limitations, and that psychiatry is imperfect and incomplete "science" to heal many symptoms of patients. Apparently, it worked in many cases.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ssion-real-witnessing-exorcisms-25-years.html

http://scienceinpoland.pap.pl/node/30445
we need that over here, but done by Protestant priests and rabbis as well

Mental hospitals do not exist to cure, they are for protecting people from committing suicide.

And having one on your record helps for getting NEETbux.
But, I do believe that a "blackpilled" therapist can help you, unfortunately these are rare.
I really wish I could find one.

Nah but I’ve been threatened many times to be sent to one.

They are very expensive unless you live in the UK or something. Mostly used to contain and stop people from killing themselves for a couple of days. Maybe therapy or something is a better route: it's equally potent for the type of person you are; you still get drugs but you have freedom and it's far less expensive.
They are very expensive unless you live in the UK or something. Mostly used to contain and stop people from killing themselves for a couple of days. Maybe therapy or something is a better route: it's equally potent for the type of person you are; you still get drugs but you have freedom and it's far less expensive.

Going into mental asylum is useless at best. In my country's mental asylums staff would insult you, beat you, shove drugs down your throat (they actually ask you to open your mouth every time you take drugs) and oversee you in the bathroom (there's little window in the bathroom door, one bathroom for everyone btw). No electronics allowed, only books. And the best you can check in voluntarily, but you can't check out without quack permission. I don't understand how healing is possible in such conditions.

You're an idiot for even considering it. How can imprisonment without trial cure you're unappealing bone structure ??
I do believe that a "blackpilled" therapist can help you
You mean a plastic surgeon. Yeah, if anyone can help, it will be him.

There is no mental cure for the dogpill

My parents were considering it for me at one point

Heard it coast a lot. And if you are in mental hospital you don't own any pew pews :feelstrash: