Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone do almost zero exercise?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I do almost zero exercise, at least I have been for the last few months.

Due to coronavirus I have been working at home hence I don't really have a reason to leave the house. It's winter right now and when I finish work it is dark and cold so I don't want to walk outside. I sometimes go for a walk during the weekend when there is some sun.

I am not obese or fat though or rail thin skinny so I don't feel I really have to exercise. I don't go the gym because I find it boring and I have anxiety and I don't like wearing revealing clothes around other people

No tbh. I do a bit of running here and there.

Very rare the only time i exercise is when i ride my bike

No, I lift weights

Very rare the only time i exercise is when i ride my bike
Images 9

My parents don’t even let me get out of the house

Classic southern hemisphere cel experiencing winter in july

I bench press

Yes I feel I'm too weak to exercise although I am trying to work up enough effort to do weekly bodyweight exercises even if they bring no gains :feelsrope:

I don't exercise at all

I didn't exercise for the past five years at all, didn't walk much either. My resting heart rate is 80-90, when standing up it jumps to ~130

I had to start some weight exercise about a month ago, though, because my back started killing me (turned out I have kyphoscoliosis)

i do some pushups, running, sit ups nnd shit because i will have to slave in military for 9 months

I cancelled my gym membership after I got 1 dirty look too many from an ugly foid. Lucky as the gyms were initially going to continue taking payments and "reinburse membership" upon re-open after covid-19 lockdown which was total bs.

I don't intend to return as its pointless, so I'll try and eat less while rotting.

The worse part is alcohol, I just can't quit!

Last edited:
I cycle and do some home freeweight stuff at home, it feels good to bike ride as it makes me feel less alone somehow

I walk nowadays and that's it. I can't go many days without a walk under the sun, feels good.