Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else addicted to the doomer news that's constantly flowing lately?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Everyone is getting FUCKED and I love it. Polls already show 1/3 men are losing / lost their job or reduced hours. Normies can't go outside. Boomers are dying.

And now my job is probably toast, but totally worth it. My biggest fear right now is corona-chan peaks and the west stops getting raped.

I'm glad I didn't rope yet solely to see all of this go down.

look at how quick was the spanish flu forgotten.Don't expect much from dust and ashes

I hope it's just getting started, the more people that get it the more it becomes a pandemic. although I don't want to die by some nigger virus eating away at my lungs, would be a cruel incel fate

This will take time to run its course. also those retards who think we have time for vaccine are turbo low IQ. They havent had vaccine for SARS all these years. the fuck they gonna have one for Covid19. In the small chance they get one, it will still take 1.5 yarsto pass safety trials.

look at how quick was the spanish flu forgotten.Don't expect much from dust and ashes

It followed after a war and then came a depression. Regardless, the economy is fucked and it will take years to get back to where it was. Boomers lives are tied to their shitty 401k which is directly tied to the market. They'll never see that account balance again for many years.

What's your plan for if this just keeps steamrolling on?
governments will have aim for herd immunity at some point , they cant shut economy for 18 months for some boomer flu

governments will have aim for herd immunity at some point , they cant shut economy for 18 months for some boomer flu

I pray to god there is no immunity. That it fucks you for life and you have to be on anti virals, like having HIV

I love seeing terror, pain, and chaos in the world.

This will take time to run its course. also those retards who think we have time for vaccine are turbo low IQ. They havent had vaccine for SARS all these years. the fuck they gonna have one for Covid19. In the small chance they get one, it will still take 1.5 yarsto pass safety trials.
Chloroquine cures 95% of people.

And Israel says their vaccine will be ready for the market in 3 months but idk if i believe it.
I hope it's just getting started, the more people that get it the more it becomes a pandemic. although I don't want to die by some nigger virus eating away at my lungs, would be a cruel incel fate
Considering most normies don't have the patience or self control to respect confinement, yeah it's just getting started.

Yeah, i love it. A lot of normies are saying that 2020 is a shit year, etc lmao it's one of the best years of my life ngl

I'm just watching anime

I live in my bubble. No news for me, pls.