Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else afraid

Volcel420

Volcel420

RAPE
-
Of getting a gf? Like, if I got a gf then I would have to cater to her, then change up my whole routine and hobbies just to please here.

I wouldn't even know how to act or what to say because I have severe social anxiety and never had any friends.

Overall, I would just feel awkward and boring, the only benefit would be sex and validation.

If she makes you change your routine and hobbies just to please her she's a bitch

Girls are boring. All of them. Only good for one use

cope. the only thing chad has to change is condoms

I'm scared of getting a gf too yea. Only because I'm scared I'd get her pregnant then i'd have to have responsibilities and shit and provide for both of them. Because I already know myself. First thing I'm doing if I get a gf is I'm going rawdog inside her so I can finally know what it feels like. Stupid to do that but hey. I've been wanting to know what cumming inside a girl is like all my life so fuck yea I'm going to do that shit on our first night together.
Another thing I'm scared about is her telling all my shit to everybody. Girls are notorious liars and always tell their girlfriends about personal business. I don't want all her friends knowing I got a 4inch dick and I couldn't get any girls to even touch me until I met her. That shit is pathetic and should be just a secret between us. I remember when my dad got the herps my Mom told all her family like he won the lottery or some shit.

not really, id like to know what its like.

more scared of being alone forever rather than suiciding.

Nah,because If I ever got a gf(not happening)I would assume she would be mentally ill just like me.probably would be a loner too.

>if I got a gf then I would have to cater to her, then change up my whole routine and hobbies just to please her

I'd probably stop my applied research on mechanics and special relativity to cater to a wymyn too

They are not meant to think for their own. They are not allowed to have hobbies and should never speak unless told to. If more people would abide by this then it would be pointless to worry over them. Basically just give them your dinner scraps so you can make sure their holes function and stay warm for when you need it.

At this point im willing to sacrifice absolutely everything for a girlfriend

No, I'm more afraid of dying alone. But thats my only reality.

lol, I can't even make friends, spent too long in solitude. How the fuck would that work out?