[Discussion] Anyone else almost always support the villians in films?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Since I can remember I would always support the villians in 99% of films
This wasn't me trying to be edgy or anything, deep down inside I just naturally wanted the villian to win in most films, I would often fantasize about being with the villians in the film, I've always felt odd that everyone else was booing at Voldemort, the nazies, the greengoblin, the empire e.t.c

Films that make me support the hero do happen but very uncommon
I've always been attracted to the dark

Is this normal for incels?

Last edited:
SupremeG

SupremeG

Commander
-
Yea, it's because we can relate more to social misfit characters rather than to heroes who are mostly played by Chads.

It never began for Villaincels.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
yes its normal.

I'm sad this isn't a "favorite movie villain?" thread tho tbh ngl.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
No, I support Captain Marvel. :soy:

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Exception to this is Fred the movie

Y

yeshuallah

Wizard
-
I only support villains if they are serial killers and/or mass murderers

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
-
Happened to me with Aladdin reboot and Bloodborne. The first features Jaffar who does nothing wrong but be ambitious and that's supposed to make the audience hate him.
On Bloodborne they treated the boy like shit at school so when he snaps and becomes evil I found it satisfactory, especially when she broke the foidling's hand.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Every villain is the hero of his own story.
Just confuse normies and anti-hero maxx it bro
Every villain is the hero of his own story.
Just confuse normies and anti-hero maxx it bro

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Happened to me with Aladdin reboot and Bloodborne. The first features Jaffar who does nothing wrong but be ambitious and that's supposed to make the audience hate him.
On Bloodborne they treated the boy like shit at school so when he snaps and becomes evil I found it satisfactory, especially when she broke the foidling's hand.
havent seen the reboot but I supported the villian in the original and in most Disney films

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Since I can remember I would always support the villians in 99% of films
This wasn't me trying to be edgy or anything, deep down inside I just naturally wanted the villian to win in most films, I would often fantasize about being with the villians in the film, I've always felt odd that everyone else was booing at Voldemort, the nazies, the greengoblin, the empire e.t.c

Films that make me support the hero do happen but very uncommon
I've always been attracted to the dark

Is this normal for incels?
Writercel here

The protagonist in popular media is meant to be likable, or at least relatable, to its target demographic, i.e. normies. So they tend to be conventionally attractive, have at least one endearing character trait, and have at least one problem in their lives that normies can sympathize with.

As incels, many of the same things that draw normies towards the protagonists in popular media repulse us and people like us, so we're more apt to side with the antagonists, i.e. the villains, who we relate to more and prefer to live vicariously through. Villains are often conventionally unattractive like us, and are always a major threat on at least a personal scale (but usually a wide one), which is something we want for ourselves. It's the same reason we exalt mass killers like Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian while normies hold them in contempt.

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
-
yeah since most villains in white jew hollywood movies are suburban authority figures fighting liberal feminist subversion from the city, like in footloose, only a subhuman in denial would hate them