Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else annoyed as fuck when women complain about being "harassed" in online VCs?

• Thread starter retard_supreme0
  • Start date
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I see it all the damn time on leddit, and it infuriates me. They joined a space dominated by lonely young males and tried to be an attention whore by talking in VC or using a female name, and people gave them shit for it. Video games and internet culture is just about the only thing left that males have to themselves, and women are actively invading it. Of course men are going to be bitter.

Worst thing about it is that companies that run the show as well as outsiders always take the side of the women. How many times have you heard about crackdowns on "toxicity" in game chats, or seen blatant pandering to a non-existant female demographic? I can't think of any game that doesn't see banter over VC as an inherently bad thing, even though a good majority of the playerbase takes no issue with it. I suppose it's all just part of the effort to sanitize the gaming industry for the normies. Soon, we won't have anything left.

Include me in the screenshot!

Include me too IT

Apologies, I'm new here. What does this mean?
There is a hate group on Reddit known as “Incel Tears”. They like to take screenshots of our posts to make fun of is. I was telling them to include me if they take a screenshot of this post (which they almost certainly will).

Include me in the GNOMEshot
Gnome

Good afternoon....

Almost everything is invaded by normies. It’s depressing if you think about it.

Almost everything is invaded by normies. It’s depressing if you think about it.
Normies being the majority by definition, it would only make sense to find them everywhere and to have industry pandering to them.

Normies being the majority by definition, it would only make sense to find them everywhere and to have industry pandering to them.
It‘a unsettling when you think about it.

im annoyed when i hear foids complain about anything

My discord server started out as a "No females" discord server, then I was gone for 6 months and it was overrun by females.