Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else become triggered by seeing other creatures having sex?

R

Russocel

Banned
-
Trying to get away as far as possible from people I try to use nature as a cope. I go for hikes, find a stream to swim in, go for evening walks, etc..

All is great until I have the unfortunate experiencing of constantly seeing animals having sex:
1.) two butter fly constantly flying in and out of each other before sitting on a rock to mate
2.) constantly seeing insect like flies which are attached to each other
3.) yesterday i was walking at night i witnessed two stray cat mating
4.) today i watch two squirl chase one another until they find a spot in the tree together, i am sure they were not fighting..

Constantly being reminded of my inceldom is causing me mental anguish, no matter where i am going, no matter what i am doing, i am only reminded of my incel status and how i will never get to experience

You forgot the little pepes...

dcd9613f321516da15992b6087af4f05.png

:feelsrope:

there is no escape from this torture.

fuck all the low iq incel retards saying you can just LDAR and just stay inside, combine with drug cope while they claim they are totally disconnected with video games or other nonsense coping. They claim you actually don't have to think about inceldom every moment of the day. In reality they are still being constantly reminded of their existence but may be too stupid to realize it

Yesterday I walked my dog outside and saw two mices running around and playing with each other. They disappeared in the bush and I assumed that they now have sex in their tiny little mouse hole. I got so jealous of them its unbelievable.

I don’t but I get triggered when there is someone taller than me next to me

Everyone is having sex, but you. I know the feeling.

I get triggered when I see humans having sex with creatures

When I see 2 flies fucking I spray them. Then I rip their wings because they annoy me