Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else becoming volcel?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Honestly I get so pissed at foids sometimes I wouldnt even take one if I could. I am getting utterly enraged and repulsed by foids so much I cross the street or go all the way around when they pass me, its fucking infuriating, one foid doctor unnecessarily touched my shoulder after a vision thing as a nice gesture and my reaction genuinely upset the whiny foid. My relative who was with me later said I looked like I was about to punch her [the doctor]. When stupid foid cunts in professional settings try tuh talk tuh me I get fucking infuriated and dont even shake their hands during deals and shit, just nod at them instead. I fucking get so mad just seeing foids now and often think they are disgusting and dont want to even touch them or see them does anyone else feel this way?

If I wouldn't settle down for a hairy feminist landwhale who treats me like shit, then yes, I'm a volcel.

I feel similarly. I can definitely see where the real MGTOWs are coming from.

I want a foid, but only on my conditions

Pity I'm sub4

does anyone else feel this way?

Yes. I know this urge very well, specially during the workout and after it. It is still in me, the urge to punch a female over and over again.
I can feel it, the manliness is rising. Nobody can stop it.

foids talk brainless and like shit they make me upset

If you're incel you cant be volcel. Volcels can get laid but choose not to. Incels cant.

I gave up for good simply because I know I can't get anything satisfactory, even if I were to looksmaxx, according to my standards (which aren't even that high).

Standards in 2019 to get laid are extremely high. If anything the number of incels is rising and volcels dropping.

indeed, it would be better to die a lonely virgin than lose all of your pride catering to their idiotic and selfish desires men are rightful owners of femoids and should treat them as such

indeed, it would be better to die a lonely virgin than lose all of your pride catering to their idiotic and selfish desires men are rightful owners of femoids and should treat them as such

Right on. Strong 9th post.

I become more and more volcel everyday. My hate for women is stronger than my desire for them tbh.

I dont even acknowledge stranger foid any longer, I avoid eye contact or speaking with them. I think the more blackpilled you become the more you realize foids are nothing more than holes.

No. I haven’t given up yet. Maybe once I reach 30 or 50 then yes.

No bro.
My nuts are getting bigger and bigger and I just want to get them sucked dry by a skinny, small breasted jb gf in overknees.