Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else been kicked out of their parents house? My NEET life is literally over. Feelsbadman

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Fuck......It was one explosive finale let me just say that

I have once but I came back last year bounced around relatives. I do odd jobs to sustain myself but I don’t work everyday. I haven’t left my room in almost 2 weeks.

Damn! Do you have any place to stay? I think I'd go ER if my parents kicked me out.

What got you evicted? They're supposed to give you 28 days notice (in the USA).

Damn! Do you have any place to stay? I think I'd go ER if my parents kicked me out.

What got you evicted? They're supposed to give you 28 days notice (in the USA).
Im justnagone have to stay with grandparents because my mom and her piece of shit boyfriend are batshit crazy. I don't want to get into it to much because it hurts but I will say that there was a fight.

I was homeless for a short time before my mom allowed me to move back. I've been here ever since. And I won't be being kicked out (at least hopefully)

worst is when your parents die . can imagine what lonelliness is coming

Go Emergency Room.

No but I have been forced to start paying rent

another reminder to get on SSDI (or some welfare program outside the US) if you see a psychiatrist and can't work, so you don't die on the streets