Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else can't get up for days (weeks (months))

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Dunno what to do, feel crushed. Just can't muster any motivation or positive thoughts. When I get up I just stare at a wall for 15minutes and go to bed again.

I tried embracing it and riding it through, giving myself a break (from what? :feelskek:) without lambasting myself, but it didn't help. I also managed to eat and drink somewhat more healthy (lost 8kg). Doesn't make me feel better at all.

I honestly have no hope left. :feelsUgh:

feel like it might be final this time.

No idea what to write. The negative feelings seem to be coming from my subconscious mostly, without specific thougts. Not really able to think clear.

Last edited:
ur dick? unironically do nofap

Dunno what to do, feel crushed. Just can't muster any motivation or positive thoughts. When I get up I just stare at a wall for 15minutes and go to bed again.

I tried riding it through and giving myself a break (from what? :feelskek:) without questioning myself. Didn't help. I managed to eat and drink somewhat more healthy (lost 8kg). Doesn't make me feel better at all.

I honestly have no hope left. :feelsUgh:

feel like it might be final this time.

No idea what to write. It's like coming from my subconscious mostly, even without being able to think clear like now.
FFF0F0C4 40FA 4D60 80AD BB4D4EAEAB1C

damn
i feel the same right now
just slowly fading away

I feel the same too tbh..
I would be happy to forget how ugly I am for a day

I'd be happier ldaring for the rest of my life tbh

It takes me like an hour to get out of bed because I think too much

Sometimes i wake up depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2