Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else coping with antidepressants?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
These things really lower your libido and make you want a woman a lot less. Some antidepressants also make you feel euphoria if you take them enough.

I cant find them nowdays

I am taking jew pills but the whole point is to see if, by virtue of being more relaxed, I can be healthier, look better and get laid. Not to cope. Also I don't mind a high libido, it helps with jerking off as cope, and fortunately my Jew pills don't lower it.
I cant find them nowdays
Just ask your doctor lmao, or even buy weed

These things really lower your libido and make you want a woman a lot less. Some antidepressants also make you feel euphoria if you take them enough.
I'm on Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine, Vallium and Amytripiline. Those plus all the other pills for my failing health mean that yes, my sex drive is over. Thank fuck as I have a 1 inch micropenis (confirmed many times on this forum) that penetration is impossible in any case.

I'm taking some herbal antidepressants now for two weeks and I slightly feel better (maybe just placebo)
I cant find them nowdays
There are a few antidepressants which you can buy without a receipe

I'm taking some herbal antidepressants now for two weeks and I slightly feel better (maybe just placebo)

There are a few antidepressants which you can buy without a receipe
Such as?

No.I can't afford to get addicted to drugs

I'm on Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine, Vallium and Amytripiline. Those plus all the other pills for my failing health mean that yes, my sex drive is over. Thank fuck as I have a 1 inch micropenis (confirmed many times on this forum) that penetration is impossible in any case.
I'm serious, but perhaps you should try finding a partner who's into pegging. That's a possible way for you to have sex with a woman.

I used to but they stopped working and a higher dose made me feel too fatigued so I LDAR'd even more and couldn't be bothered to do anything at all.

Those things don't do anything. They only make everything worse. Make you complacent zombie.

They put me on 200mg Sertraline (Zoloft) after I tried to kms. They wrecked my guts when I started and when they put the dose up. my brain felt weird (like there was pressure building in my skull) for a week or so at the same time.

I used to fap like 3 times a day minimum before I got too depressed to do that but now while I can get hard I just leak precum and it's really hard to orgasm. Takes like an hour and now I coom only maybe every three days. Massive loads and orgasms are p intense so no total loss of feeling like some people suffer from.

The depression is still there but I no longer want to kms. They really helped with the anxiety, paranoia and disassociated feeling though. I know they're not for everyone but they seem to have worked for me ngl. Other such pills have just made me want to kms more, made me sick or just did nothing.