Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else coping with snus?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
IMG 0036

You put those things between your lip and gum and they last for about 20 minutes. It has a similar effect to cigarettes but with a more gradual impact. It also keeps your teeth highly unlikely to get tooth cavity. I use up one snus package per day. Unfortunately it’s only legal in a few countries.

View attachment 341700

You put those things between your lip and gum and they last for about 20 minutes. It has a similar effect to cigarettes but with a more gradual impact. It also keeps your teeth highly unlikely to get tooth cavity. I use up one snus package per day. Unfortunately it’s only legal in a few countries.
My uncle used to take it, remember it when I was a kid.

Naw coke is way better

GIVE ME more info on that pls :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

what the hell is that? looks like a car part to me :feelskek:

What do you like about coke mainly? The energy kick? I’m tired as fuck all the time so some kinda is much needed
To me it feels fucking euphoric. It's like true happiness but artificial

To me it feels fucking euphoric. It's like true happiness but artificial

Ok gonna head to the hood tonight or tomorrow and see if there’s any supply ready. Seems pretty easy to get hold of.

Ok gonna head to the hood tonight or tomorrow and see if there’s any supply ready. Seems pretty easy to get hold of.
ok id taste a little first before buying because they can add weird shit sometimes. It should be bitter and make your tongue a little numb and not taste any weird chemicals

ok id taste a little first before buying because they can add weird shit sometimes. It should be bitter and make your tongue a little numb and not taste any weird chemicals

Aight ideally I wanna order online but need someone to guide me through that process.

I don't like anus

View attachment 341700

Nah, I'm not playin' with nicotine. But, hey, still better than smoking it, I guess.

View attachment 341700

Tried it, wasn’t strong enough for my liking. Try Copenhagen or grizzly

Oh look, some kind of cope, boy I betcha that isn't allowed over here as you're not allowed to have cheap fun or any kind of drug to ease your mind or pain, let's check UK status aaaannnnnddddddd banned.

I rarely have copes anymore

Nope. Heard a lot of normies talking about it in school and further.

But for me, it just sounded like smoking/ vaping, and I didnt want to bother with it.

Nah, even if the risk of gum disease and dental problems is way down, I'm still not taking it.

Also, what a fucking joke that this shit is legal to sell, but marijuana is illegal.

Clown. Fucking. World.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv29q4vvJ0A

Also, what a fucking joke that this shit is legal to sell, but marijuana is illegal.

Marijuana opens your mind up to a degree and the powers that be don’t want that.

No, but I might.