Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else despise beards simply because it reminds you of balding soy guys?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They all seem so filthy and unhygenic, but mostly look disgusting to me because it's used to compensate for a balding, sickly looking head and a weak jaw.

I rarely see many skinny guys with beards. It's always fat ones.

Because of the soy boy beared balding male meme, I've been shaving daily.

I don't really care about beards, it's not like I talk to them anyways

They all seem so filthy and unhygenic, but mostly look disgusting to me because it's used to compensate for a balding, sickly looking head and a weak jaw.

You need to have a big skull if you want to sport the bald with beard look, else youll end up looking like a giga soy. Let me ask you this, you tried anything for your baldness since i feel thats youre only problem?

Started to grow mine because of the quarantine and it looks worse than I expected
idk why beard cope it's so overrated among normies and soys

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Only guys with sparse beards and/or wearing hipster glassses with little or no hair and strong feminist/leftist/consoomerist leanings remind me of that soyboy meme

No. I’m a sandnigger and I wear my beard with pride.

I need a beard to cover my submental area unfortunately

I have a good lower third though, so I don't look like a coper so much

Still ugly tho
Started to grow mine because of the quarantine and it looks worse than I expected
idk why beard cope it's so overrated among normies and soys
You can use minoxidil to improve your beard. The beard gains are permanent (unlike the hair ones which are temporary). Srsly google youtube minoxidil beard transformations

Last edited:
I am fat so when i don't shave for a while i usually look like a neckbeard, plus i have long hair so it looks even worse.
Worst part of me trying to "Geraltmaxx" is that i can't grow a properly shaped full in grown beard.
It's patchy as shit. I have the long hair though.

images

You need to have a big skull if you want to sport the bald with beard look, else youll end up looking like a giga soy. Let me ask you this, you tried anything for your baldness since i feel thats youre only problem?

i'm nearly mid 30s

you're obsessed with being the biggest victim / biggest truecel. you need to get over that shit.

I am fat so when i don't shave for a while i usually look like a neckbeard, plus i have long hair so it looks even worse.
Worst part of me trying to "Geraltmaxx" is that i can't grow a properly shaped full in grown beard.
It's patchy as shit. I have the long hair though.
Check vvvv
You can use minoxidil to improve your beard. The beard gains are permanent (unlike the hair ones which are temporary). Srsly google youtube minoxidil beard transformations
A 6 months supply costs 35-60 bucks.
Is that from the orthodox church?

you're obsessed with being the biggest victim / biggest truecel. you need to get over that shit.

Are you talking to me or yourself? Youre the one who whines in every post.
"Boohoo iam a balding 6 5 white guy in my 30s, its over for me even though i have an average face."

When did i ever claim to be the biggest trucel here?

"Boohoo iam a balding 6 5 white guy in my 30s, its over for me even though i have an average face."

Unrelated but how small are your wrists? I think mine are 6in. (not tryin to do a truecel competition, just curious)

we get it bro, you're the biggest trucel and we all respect your thin bones

incel king

I have no chin and try to have a beard to cover it up
Still doesn't hide the fact that I have no chin...

Unrelated but how small are your wrists? I think mine are 6in. (not tryin to do a truecel competition, just curious)

Theyre pretty small, but the wrist thing was just a meme. My actual reason for posting here is my face.

Theyre pretty small, but the wrist thing was just a meme. My actual reason for posting here is my face.
:feelsbadman: i was made fun of by a girl once because of my wrists so i assumed you knew that feel

we get it bro, you're the biggest trucel and we all respect your thin bones

incel king

Nice way to deflect criticism. You cant stand when people point out how ridiculous your copes are. Keep crying asshole.
:feelsbadman: i was made fun of by a girl once because of my wrists so i assumed you knew that feel

Well i do have pretty small wrists. But ive seen guys with small wrists get laid before.

Nice way to deflect criticism. You cant stand when people point out how ridiculous your copes are. Keep crying asshole.

Well i do have pretty small wrists. But ive seen guys with small wrists get laid before.
Well of course, face and height are the most important things. The wrist thing is more a personal annoyance in the sense that i feel so mogged sometimes when a 14 yr old has bigger wrists than me, or when girls have wrists just as big as mine
I meant check my other post about improving beards with minoxidil, vvv as in downward arrow

Last edited:
Yes they look disgusting

I need a beard to cover my submental area unfortunately

I have a good lower third though, so I don't look like a coper so much

Still ugly tho

I've heard minox may cause balding for some men

dude you are 6'4 and you live in a country where you are the normal race.

he is 6'5 (1 inch taller) and he lives in a white country.

what the fuck is your problem?

I've heard minox may cause balding for some men
It can cause temporary hair loss during the anagen phase (first few months after the start of the routine) because the hair follicles produce thicker hair that pushes out the weaker hair and make it fall. This is literally one of the most well known side effect and it is totally temporary. Minoxidil has annoying side effects, but this isn't one of them.

dude you are 6'4 and you live in a country where you are the normal race.

he is 6'5 (1 inch taller) and he lives in a white country.

what the fuck is your problem?

The problem is I asked him what he's done to fixed his baldness since he claims that's his problem. And he starts attacking me.

Yeah I shave every other day (it doesn't grow that fast). They are npc tier at this point and usually always some kind of cope.

I like mustaches though.

He has long hair with it though and is basically going for a zero effort style. Normies with beards are still tryharding their looks and probably have a shaved head and think they look good because "just shave your head and grow a beard bro".

Last edited:
I was never really a fan of beards, tbh. The soyboy meme has not much to with that.

I’m starting to

I can't grow a beard, not a good one at least

Ugh. I hate having a beard because it makes me look 5 years older.
At the same time, my weak chin makes it worse without it.

Hope I can grow a full beard to hide my shit lower third

Actually no, even though my own beard is no defferent from pubic hair. I would kill for a beard (and hair) like that
Maxresdefault

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back