Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else did this?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Not knowing how to play soccer/ football so you stood around the goal and pretended to be the goal keeper, usually staying out of the action

Not knowing how to play soccer/ football so you stood around the goal and pretended to be the goal keeper, usually staying out of the action

All the time.

I sat on the sidelines tbh. Fucking going on the field at all

I like playing soccer. I usually play in the mid field.

Actually I used to be on a soccer team as a kid before I started doing track

I hated soccer

once i just walked off and acted depressed on the sidelines whilst the teachers didnt bother making me play cause they knew it was over

In rare times of playing football I preferred to be real goalkeeper

I was super clumsy so I would often tackle people and knock them over by accident. I had so many fouls. Unfortunately there was no co-ed soccer so I never had any anime style accidents with a foid.

I was super clumsy so I would often tackle people and knock them over by accident. I had so many fouls. Unfortunately there was no co-ed soccer so I never had any anime style accidents with a foid.

Don’t worry if that happen the foid would be in absolute disgust and get off you in 1 second

Elliotblink

All too familiar :feelsugh:

I can play all positions except for defense

I play soccer sometimes at school tbh

Yep. Everyone hated me when I was in PE

yes, plus my stamina is bad so I couldn't really keep up

Not really, i wasn't that bad playing and i hated being goalkeeper