Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else disappointed that the Thot Audit never went anywhere?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Was so funny seeing all the whore... sorry, "sex workers" fuming on social media.

Why are whores such cunts lol

I dont know about that tbh

What happened at the end tbh?

The simps at IRS finally did something worthwile but of course they didn't follow up on it because of the power of the pussy

This was a year or two back (2018 IIRC). Brittany Shartni and many other camwhores got triggered over it. I loved it. 2016 - 2018 were the days. I even remember early last year when /pol/ celebrated 2019 back in January or February of that year by raiding mudsharks. The rest of that year from March onwards was shit though.

There was one guy who did a lot of gods work but the topic didn’t trend that long

I dont know about that tbh
Some guy reported a cam whore to the irs for not paying her taxes and they decided to audit her. Then a lot of people started reporting whores hoping that they would be forced to pay taxes, but the irs did nothing afterwards.
What happened at the end tbh?
Nothing. :feelsrope:
The simps at IRS finally did something worthwile but of course they didn't follow up on it because of the power of the pussy
Females are the new god.

the jews support the whores