Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else does things on "the last second"?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
For example I need to prepare for an exam and I do it at the last day or legit on the day when exam starts..
Another example.. I need to clean up my room by 5PM and I have all day to do it, I calculate how long it takes me and do it just before 5PM.
I only do things as early as possible if they are for my self-gain.

Seems illogical but I can't help myself.

Yeah, always. It's a mental disorder tbh.

I do as well. I'm pretty lazy.

Yes, I couldn't put myself to study for my Stats exams, and I'm fearing the worst right now.

Could be that you are just lazy or that you have a mental disorder. I have ADHD and I forget things all the time. Concentrating on studying is almost impossible.

DMGYw2MW0AEKoZ1.jpg

This is me, just replace working with wasting time on YT and this forum.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Could be that you are just lazy or that you have a mental disorder. I have ADHD and I forget things all the time. Concentrating on studying is almost impossible.

What kind of mental disorder?

JovanD said:
DMGYw2MW0AEKoZ1.jpg

Relatable... fml

Weed said:
CamelBlueFilters said:

What kind of mental disorder?

I don't know there are lots of them. You have to do some research yourself on these matters. Could be inattentive ADHD which for example makes me a pro procrastinator or something else. Google your problems and see the results. That's what I did before getting a diagnosis.

Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder actually can lead to this type of behavior. People think that it is all about cleaning shit or liking parallel lines but the key word here is compulsion. You can't do shit you don't want to do until you HAVE to, and you do what you want as soon as you want to because you have no self-control over yourself. In general, if you don't have any obsessions to go along with this (something tells me you might), it's just that you test high on a measure of compulsion, something that is common with drug users, for one.

blickpall said:
Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder actually can lead to this type of behavior. People think that it is all about cleaning shit or liking parallel lines but the key word here is compulsion. You can't do shit you don't want to do until you HAVE to, and you do what you want as soon as you want to because you have no self-control over yourself. In general, if you don't have any obsessions to go along with this (something tells me you might), it's just that you test high on a measure of compulsion, something that is common with drug users, for one.

xNFFgmzOS0CLRzv--edzgQ.jpeg
 tbh

JovanD said:

Time spent on this forum is not time wasted.

It's called procrastination
I do it hardcore and it's literally ruining my life

Well I sat in incels.is yesterday till 2AM.. Resulted in me overlseeping my whole college day.

Yeah, specifically essays. Idk why but I always manage to pump out a paper out of sheer anxiety.