Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else dont brush their teeth or shower because of LAZINESS???

Pls ignore this poll. I made it by accident

• Knajjd

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Is

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I remember not showering for about 2 months.

I would completely stop showering if i didnt had to take gusl (full body shower in Islam).

Also: i do not brush my teeth. I know its not a good thing but so far i havent experienced any problems. I just find it very boring.

i shower about every other day but yea. brushing my teeth has really gotten far down in my priority list
i stopped going to the Dentist about 2 years ago because i was too fat and was breaking the chairs. so when i stopped going to the dentist it took a lot of pressure off me. i used to brush 7 times a week and floss 5 times a week.

now? brush like 3 times a week. i completely stopped flossing. i know this hurts me because my teeth have become so brittle. i can feel them when i eat. they are getting thin. breaking down. but at this point i've lost my will to even care anymore

I shower out of boredom

I shower twice a day. Once in the morning and once after doing exercise.
I also brush my teeth 3 times a day, when I wake up, after lunch and before going to sleep

I shower twice a day. Once in the morning and once after doing exercise.
I also brush my teeth 3 times a day, when I wake up, after lunch and before going to sleep

Holy shit. Respect dude. I guess you are a very organized guy irl?
i shower about every other day but yea. brushing my teeth has really gotten far down in my priority list
i stopped going to the Dentist about 2 years ago because i was too fat and was breaking the chairs. so when i stopped going to the dentist it took a lot of pressure off me. i used to brush 7 times a week and floss 5 times a week.

now? brush like 3 times a week. i completely stopped flossing. i know this hurts me because my teeth have become so brittle. i can feel them when i eat. they are getting thin. breaking down. but at this point i've lost my will to even care anymore

Brutal. But it might be placebo

Brutal shitbreathpill

NO!!!
WTF how do people not perform basic hygiene

I remember not showering for about 2 months.

I would completely stop showering if i didnt had to take gusl (full body shower in Islam).

Also: i do not brush my teeth. I know its not a good thing but so far i havent experienced any problems. I just find it very boring.
Not me. I like showering and I don't do it for anybody but myself.

holy fuck wow. how much do you weigh?

What do you like about showering? I find it very boring and annoying.
cold showers are very based. I do them for half an hour. it's God tier cope, feeling the cold water spam against my skull and freezing my body.

Based and blackpilled

U have black dots on ur teeth?
nah mine aren't that bad. i do have a lot of fillings in the back of my mouth though

Yeah don't do basic hygiene also never improve

What do you like about showering? I find it very boring and annoying.
I like the warm water on my skin it feels very relaxing, I also hate being dirty and sweaty.

I shower when my head gets really itchy. As for brushing teeth I dont remember when the last time was. Nobody seems to notice the teeth though (not sure if people notice my lack of showers however)

I brush my teeth to avoid pain

I shower everyday and brush two times day. I am a good boy.
I brush my teeth to avoid pain
Your jb gfs likes your minty breaths I guess

Last edited:
No. I have to be clean. I cannot stand myself otherwise.

Would you shower if you didnt have to take ghusl after fapping or would you stop taking showers tbh jfl?

@RREEEEEEEEE

I usually shower once a week but I cannot go a day without brushing my teeth.

Bro....

What was the most disgusting thing you have been described as smelling like in those two months?

havent showered in 1 ½ weeks

havent brushed my teeth in 3 days
but i dont really need to cause all i eat is raw meat and eggs , zero sugar and carbs ,
after three days my teeth still feel like i just brushed them jfl

Sometimes I go a month without showering. Same with brushing my teeth and shaving. I don't ever wash or iron my clothes, my mother does it like a couple times a year. Only clean my apartment once every couple months, though I don't really litter, there's just a lot of dust everywhere

Fakecel if you're not covered in layers of dirt tbh

There are days where I’m too lazy to do any of that, but most of the time I thoroughly cleanse myself and my teeth.

I have to brush my teeth twice a day or they'll literally fall out.

I brush my teeth once a day, as sugar cavities were playing merry hell with tooth ache so bad that no paracetemol or ibuprofen would touch it. I used anti-cavity toothpaste and laid off sugar for a week as a result, which fixed it before the dentists all closed thank fuck.

As for showering? Nope I just wash my fingertip wash my foreskin and bumhole with soap, water and kleenex tissue. Only when I'm working during summer do I fully shower every 2-3 days.
Washing my hands is something I do regularly anyways.

Last edited:
when i do not brush my teeth i get health issues real quick and as i do not want to go to the dentist that often i have no choice but to brush them twice every day... showering... well, i do it, but i do not like it :feelsmage:

I shower and brush my teeth daily

No, but sometimes I don't bother to shave.

When it's hot, I shower everyday or at least once every two days. In cold weather I sometimes take more but I never ever went more than a week without showering.

Brushing teeth is a must for me though. Even a day without it already gives you that uncomfortable texture on your teeth and gums.

Would you shower if you didnt have to take ghusl after fapping or would you stop taking showers tbh jfl?

@RREEEEEEEEE
Honestly, it depends. Nowadays I don't feel clean if I don't do ghusl, but when I was younger I didn't know I had to do ghusl so I never showered after fapping. So if you asked me this question today I would say yes, I would shower but if you asked me this 5 years ago I would have said no showers then.

I haven't showered in just over a week now. Why would you need to if you don't go outside anyways?

If you don't take care of basic hygiene, being an incel is the least of your worries.

I feel refreshed and better after a shower, I enjoy them and I have to clean my teeth as I have gum problems else.

Maybe you have depression, I didn't feel like showering or doing anything at my worst.