Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else drawn to melancholic songs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

This tune is sublime. I imagine a star-crossed tragic love story between Chad and Stacy.

original.jpg

14_Isabelle-Adjani.jpg

Not really, I like energetic music.

Lol if that's a stacy then our standards as a gender must have plummeted

Italian Chad I see :feelsrope: that's not a Stacy

Been listening to this a while lately:

It's that song the Oldcel teacher (Christopher Swanson) who killed himself when the 17 year old student he fell in love with ran off with Chad, used to have on his website playing automatically when you visited.

All the extensive research I done on the whole episode led me to find out that it was played at his funeral (like we wouldn't have guessed that anyway). It's creepy as fuck listening to that at 3:30am when you're on your own and digging into his past.

I'm in no way an anime fan, just not my thing, but I can make an exception for this haunting track.

suifuel

This video perfectly encapsulates the idea of young love. Naive, fickle, fun, sentimental, tragic, immemorial. It is integral to proper development.

The only thing sad about the song is the band name I can't experience

"Sad Songs (Say So Much)"

Guess there are times when we all need to share a little pain
And ironing out the rough spots
Is the hardest part when memories remain
And it's times like these when we all need to hear the radio
`Cause from the lips of some old singer
We can share the troubles we already know

Turn them on, turn them on
Turn on those sad songs
When all hope is gone
Why don't you tune in and turn them on

They reach into your room
Just feel their gentle touch
When all hope is gone
Sad songs say so much

If someone else is suffering enough to write it down
When every single word makes sense
Then it's easier to have those songs around
The kick inside is in the line that finally gets to you
and it feels so good to hurt so bad
And suffer just enough to sing the blues

Sad songs, they say
Sad songs, they say
Sad songs, they say
Sad songs, they say so much

My fav type of music

I listen to sad movie scores

I've been listening to a lot of Russian doomer music lately. I would imagine or at least I think in my head that such music is created by slavcels. The (translated) lyrics capture the boredom, ennui, and despair that is modern life.

Been listening to this a while lately:

It's that song the Oldcel teacher (Christopher Swanson) who killed himself when the 17 year old student he fell in love with ran off with Chad, used to have on his website playing automatically when you visited.

All the extensive research I done on the whole episode led me to find out that it was played at his funeral (like we wouldn't have guessed that anyway). It's creepy as fuck listening to that at 3:30am when you're on your own and digging into his past.

I'm in no way an anime fan, just not my thing, but I can make an exception for this haunting track.

You did awesome background into that case. My god man you have legit talent.

That song is brutal for Swanson. I though it's a beautiful song at first but after a while it's turned into a kind of horror song. I find it frightening.

Nah, if I'm feeling down I won't listen to music. If I'm in a good mood I'll blast something high energy, doesn't matter how shit the music is as long as it gives me energy.

You did awesome background into that case. My god man you have legit talent.

That song is brutal for Swanson. I though it's a beautiful song at first but after a while it's turned into a kind of horror song. I find it frightening.
It was a labour of love, I just felt someone needed to remember him, even if just us Incel guy's. He dosen't deserve to be forgotten.

I'm still tempted to message the foid, one day when I'm the mood and drunk I probably will. I'm glad I got some pics to keep his memorial up to date since most of his family are dead now.

It was a labour of love, I just felt someone needed to remember him, even if just us Incel guy's. He dosen't deserve to be forgotten.

I'm still tempted to message the foid, one day when I'm the mood and drunk I probably will. I'm glad I got some pics to keep his memorial up to date since most of his family are dead now.

You did the best work I've seen on this website by far.

I have no doubt you will message her eventually after all the work you put in. I'm absolutely certain you will not be able to stop yourself from doing it. With enough alcohol it is certain to happen.

I was searching for Ethereal Remains today and found a cover version that Swanson probably would have liked.

By the way, I remember when the Swanson thing happened because it was on the news and I saw his website before it was taken down. The funny thing about it was that another oldcel had made a website not long after Swanson after he blew his own brains out. His name was martin manley. Here is his own website on the wayback machine.

The funny thing was that Manley made a website with a happy tone. He chronicled his life and got to the age of being a 60 year old oldcel and decided he would just blow his own brains out rather than deteriorate. His website was quite interesting but it was in stark contrast to Swansons lol. This guy looked actually not that bad for a 60 year old guy and was a clear Chad in his youth and here he was making a website like this. He even had pictures of him as a teenager with his first gf who was actually pretty hot and had been married I believe. I just thought it was funny but also sad at the same time. Both guys shot themselves around the same time and both made websites. It highlighted a Chad life vs an Incel life in digital form. Not sure why but it blackpilled me heavily at the time.

Last edited:
You did the best work I've seen on this website by far.

I have no doubt you will message her eventually after all the work you put in. I'm absolutely certain you will not be able to stop yourself from doing it. With enough alcohol it is certain to happen.

I was searching for Ethereal Remains today and found a cover version that Swanson probably would have liked.

By the way, I remember when the Swanson thing happened because it was on the news and I saw his website before it was taken down. The funny thing about it was that another oldcel had made a website not long after Swanson after he blew his own brains out. His name was martin manley. Here is his own website on the wayback machine.

The funny thing was that Manley made a website with a happy tone. He chronicled his life and got to the age of being a 60 year old oldcel and decided he would just blow his own brains out rather than deteriorate. His website was quite interesting but it was in stark contrast to Swansons lol. This guy looked actually not that bad for a 60 year old guy and was a clear Chad in his youth and here he was making a website like this. He even had pictures of him as a teenager with his first gf who was actually pretty hot and had been married I believe. I just thought it was funny but also sad at the same time. Both guys shot themselves around the same time and both made websites. It highlighted a Chad life vs an Incel life in digital form. Not sure why but it blackpilled me heavily at the time.

As I say I likely will, I will keep it respectful even though in my gut I'm incredibly angry with her and would like to say a few home truths. Regardless, I will likely het no response. Nice version of the song, still sends chills up my spine thinking of Christopher Swanson listening to it hours on end, racked by his tortured existence.

I always wondered why he was an Incel as he looked Normie-Tier and certainly didn't look 41. The only thing I could think of is that he must've been a Manlet? So I re-read the text messages between him and Jackie and low and behold the proof was right there, she even has a subtle dig at him about it. Surely he knew at this moment that any slim chance of a fairytale romance was over? He was sadly completely dosed up on Bluepills:

1. Okay just wondering. What do you want to talk about? [Hmm…maybe another edgy question?]
  2. Dec. 24, 12:57 am
  3. Sure :) [Ok…have you ever checked out my butt? :)]
  4. Dec. 24, 1:05 am
  5. Hahah yeah :) you’re so small though there isn’t a whole lot to check out ha which is fine :) it’s nice
Pretty brutal tbh eh?