Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else drink energy drinks often?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Personally I like to drink 1 or 2 sugar free Red Bulls per week. I also like Monster but I don’t drink those as much. What about you guys?

I'm genetically modified, so I dont need to

Don't drink them at all tbh. @NEETard drinks a lot of them though.

i have been drinking a lot recently, i stopped bcuz my heart started hurting

I do not drink liquids.

I drink tenzing, i don't like all the shit in the other energy drinks.

i have been drinking a lot recently, i stopped bcuz my heart started hurting

You can unironically rope with an overdose of caffeine. It's why in certain countries children under the age 16 are not allowed to buy large quantities of energy drinks in supermarkets.

I used to when I studied

Yummy poison bro

You can unironically rope with an overdose of caffeine. It's why in certain countries children under the age 16 are not allowed to buy large quantities of energy drinks in supermarkets.
Yeah here in the UK, people under 16 aren’t allowed to buy energy drinks. You need an ID to buy them now.

full throttle the best out there! Like to add a little vodka

Was meant to put this on Off Topic oops. Mods can you move this please?

Last edited:
Was meant to put this on Off Topic oops. Mods can you move this please?
Too late. You will get a warning from them soon.

You can report your own post if you posted in the wrong section.

My stomach can't take it in large quantities, if I need to be productive I'd rather ingest Vyvanse.

I have only tried Red-Bull regular and Monster regular. Both too expensive and tasted like shit. Maybe the flavored ones are better but I am not too keen to try.
Yummy poison bro
You take bath salts

Last edited:
they are unhealthy and do not taste very good tbh

I used to occasionally drink them for all nighters when me and my friends would stay up to play video games and shit. those guys have all moved on now though so I no longer have a reason to

I don't like them, and I am glad i don't.

No, but I do drink a lot of fucking green tea and coffee, though.

i drink em pretty often tbh

yes, one every time i wake up and sometimes in the middle of the day (or night)

I drink one weekly

Is your avi the Witch King of Angmar?
Not quite, it is an unnamed one
Grnazgul 021 Nazgul

Witch king is more of a chad

Last edited:
I used to drink daily 1 monster ripper.

I drink 2-3 a day. ATM I drink the Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon, so good ngl

Not quite, it is an unnamed oneView attachment 283713
Witch king is more of a chad
Without the ring's influence he was.

Also mine is Mouth of Sauron, wasn't even featured in the theatrical version. In the extended version he got 2 to 3 minutes of screentime only later got beheaded by Gigachad Aragorn.

Without the ring's influence he was.

Also mine is Mouth of Sauron, wasn't even featured in the theatrical version. In the extended version he got 2 to 3 minutes of screentime only later got beheaded by Gigachad Aragorn.
Yeah i saw mouth of saurons scene, tbh i think they over did the cgi mouth similar to how they went over the top with wks mace (flail).
The nazgul existence seems to be more the most similar to my existence, invisible and every minute is a weariness

Yeah i saw mouth of saurons scene, tbh i think they over did the cgi mouth similar to how they went over the top with wks mace (flail).
The nazgul existence seems to be more the most similar to my existence, invisible and every minute is a weariness
Brutal. At least the Nazguls got featured in theatrical version. Never began for Mouth of Sauron.

Brutal. At least the Nazguls got featured in theatrical version. Never began for Mouth of Sauron.
Yeah brutally over for him, they couldn't even show his face either.
The budget and time they had for those 3 films was just massive tbh, so much they filmed, all the costumes, editing, makeup and cgi that they had to cut, crazy.

Yeah brutally over for him, they couldn't even show his face either.
The budget and time they had for those 3 films was just massive tbh, so much they filmed, all the costumes, editing, makeup and cgi that they had to cut, crazy.
The hobbit orcs look terrible under CGI. Lurtz mogs Azog from Rhun to Lonely Mountain and back.

Yeah here in the UK, people under 16 aren’t allowed to buy energy drinks. You need an ID to buy them now.
lmao @ clown world UK you'll need to be 18 to buy water soon

no gtfo of here boomer trash

go back to playing 90s doom

When i wageslaved i used to

Red bull and some of the cheaper ones taste good

Never liked the taste of monster. Too medicinal.

The hobbit orcs look terrible under CGI. Lurtz mogs Azog from Rhun to Lonely Mountain and back.
Yeah didn't like the hobbit trilogy too much cgi, alot of boring segments and it dragged alot unlike lotr. But lifefuel for dwarfcels with kili getting elven stacy.

Yeah didn't like the hobbit trilogy too much cgi, alot of boring segments and it dragged alot unlike lotr. But lifefuel for dwarfcels with kili getting elven stacy.
In the Middle Earth, Face is much more focused than Height itself.

In the Middle Earth, Face is much more focused than Height itself.
Cope aragorn is 6'6 and comes from a gifted race of long living super humans,
Witch king is 7 foot,
Elendil was 7ft +
Sauron in the film is depicted as 9 or 10 ft.
Orcs are swarthy manlets
Height = power, nobility and respect in lotr

Cope aragorn is 6'6 and comes from a gifted race of long living super humans,
Witch king is 7 foot,
Elendil was 7ft +
Sauron in the film is depicted as 9 or 10 ft.
Orcs are swarthy manlets
Height = power, nobility and respect in lotr
Movieverse is pretty different from books. In movies Aragorn stands at the same level as Gandalf. Also Dwarves were the same height as goblins (which are shorter than orcs) plus hobbits are even shorter than dwarves. Yet they are portrayed as main characters and even Gigachad Aragorn bows to him in the end scene of the 3rd movie.

Movieverse is pretty different from books. In movies Aragorn stands at the same level as Gandalf. Also Dwarves were the same height as goblins (which are shorter than orcs) plus hobbits are even shorter than dwarves. Yet they are portrayed as main characters and even Gigachad Aragorn bows to him in the end scene of the 3rd movie.
Gandald and aragorn are both 6'6 in the books, heights of characters are important through out the books, with taller gondorians understood to have more numenorian blood still left in them.
For different races it is abit different but humans height 100%= nobility or more powerful lineage in lotr

Gandald and aragorn are both 6'6 in the books, heights of characters are important through out the books, with taller gondorians understood to have more numenorian blood still left in them
Fortunately IRL I could still LLmaxx to fix my 5'10 height to 6'3 (3 on femur and 2 on tibia) .With extra armored form after LL I would mog Aragorn. In Middle Earth you probably can't LLmaxx so you might have to darkartsmaxx or just LDAR.

No because my diet isn't poor.

Fortunately IRL I could still LLmaxx to fix my 5'10 height to 6'3 (3 on femur and 2 on tibia) .With extra armored form after LL I would mog Aragorn. In Middle Earth you probably can't LLmaxx so you might have to darkartsmaxx or just LDAR.
You would mog 6ft6 aragorn?
No in ME all manlets and ethnics served sauron, apart from black numenorians (mouth of sauron is thought to be one of these) who are tall dark triad slayers and serve sauron.

You would mog 6ft6 aragorn?
No in ME all manlets and ethnics served sauron, apart from black numenorians (mouth of sauron is thought to be one of these) who are tall dark triad slayers and serve sauron.
I am talking about with extra armored form after LL. The extra armored form would be motorized treaded shoes with at least 5 inches for height increase, speed increased and embedded with suspension. That is some of my wildest thoughts though.
I am talking about with extra armored form after LL. The extra armored form would be motorized treaded shoes with at least 5 inches for height increase, speed increased and embedded with suspension. That is some of my wildest thoughts though.
At least in real life I could LLmaxx I say again. In middle earth I definitely can't.

At least in real life I could LLmaxx I say again. In middle earth I definitely can't.
Tbh i would ringmaxx and mog for a couple 100 years until i fade.

Tbh i would ringmaxx and mog for a couple 100 years until i fade.
Darkartmaxx to increase my height, size and of course immortal lifespan