Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else ever go to a Stacy doctor?

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
As an acnecel and an oldcel, I've continued to suffer from pimples into my 30s. Before this, I hadn't seen a dermatologist since I was a teenager, but I decided to go to one now and try to see if they could make this problem go away. I looked some up online and chose one who was a Stacy, figuring if I was going to a dermatologist anyway, I may as well try to get some contact, however brief and casual, with an attractive woman out of it.

The Stacy doctor was this 8/10 Persian who heightmogged me (I'm 5'7"). She was polite, but distant, not a warm bedside manner at all. But the thing that really got me was how she made sure that there was a nurse accompanying her in the examining room whenever she was in there with me. I thought back to all the male doctors I'd seen and none of them had ever done that. With the male doctors, the nurse would come in first and take my vitals, then leave and the doctor would come in later, alone.

Are stacies that worried and paranoid about just being alone in an examining room with an incel-tier male? Has anything similar happened to any of you guys?

I specifically only go to a foid doctor for my annual checkup because those aren't really that important and its the only time I can get a foid to be around me when I'm naked.

Yeah USE to have a Stacy doctor.

I switched to a male doctor after she brought her friends in after I had an ear cleaning because it was “so gross”

I don’t trust women at all, so if something actually goes wrong with my body I would have zero trust in a female chick to fiqure what’s wrong.

That and imagining all the dick they sucked in uni and getting Chad to cheat them through their homework.

A few times. Two of the more memorable ones:

1) A Eurasian late-thirtyish bitch for a regular check-up. Super pleasant and smiley but I could see through it. Asked a Chad PA (aka 'I-was-too-stupid-for-med-school') to stay in the exam room, despite only blood work and regular vitals check

2) A Latino foid somewhere in her thirties. She was such a distant, cold bitch that I seriously forgot why I went to see her. The nice older nurse took my numbers (pressure, heart, etc) and when the bitch doctor came in she barely made eye contact and remained seated the whole time

You all are stupid as fuck. Foids are dumb..... u would trust them in the medical field?

I would never go to an american black doctor or foid. Dermatology might be ok. PM me her picture brah or name

Define "doctor."

Yeah she was a hot curry girl. Kinda looked like that curry woman that raged at the incel Uber driver a yr or 2 ago. I was getting a physical and pulled down my trousers so she can see if I had any hernias or some shit and room filled of funk, I can tell she and her aid or whatever smelled it cuz their body language changed. She was hot. I don't see much hot curries.

Never seen a 'foid doctor tbh

Plenty of Stacy doctors at work. I want to fuck them so so so bad. It's torture.

You all are stupid as fuck. Foids are dumb..... u would trust them in the medical field?

I would never go to an american black doctor or foid. Dermatology might be ok. PM me her picture brah or name

If it's an emergency, and she's what they have available, fine, but after my experiences I refuse to see foid doctors for check ups or non-pressing issues. I never had to get surgery, but if I ever do, I'll make sure it's not a foid.

If it's an emergency, and she's what they have available, fine, but after my experiences I refuse to see foid doctors for check ups or non-pressing issues. I never had to get surgery, but if I ever do, I'll make sure it's not a foid.

Men are just more competent and get it right. A foid will probably kill u in surgery. Anyone remember that black foid that was twerking during surgery? Got suspended license now

when i was 15 or 16 I had a stacy doctor. I remember she was really quiet and soft spoken, very sweet woman. but there was this one time she bent over and i saw her ass and I got real fucking hard. this was right before she was gonna check for anything down near my cock area. I pulled down my shorts and my cock was right there, in her hands and near her face. It was nice to know my cock has been close to a stacy before.

Yes. It was hell. I went to the dentist to get my fucked teeth fixed because i could not eat anymore. I was waiting in the waiting area and then my dentist called my name, when i saw her i realized i was fucked, she was 9/10 and her clothes were tight so i could see everyting. I was on no fap at the time and was horny as fuck. When i sat on the chair i saw her tight ass while she did some preparations and immediately got a boner that lasted troughout the fucking procedure. Its hard to hide a boner without making it look too obvious. After that i always beat my meat 5times before any doctors or dentist visit.