Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else experienced this with post wall toilets?

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
I remember when I was a middle schooler, I went to and from school through the public bus since the school bus was always late as fuck and i got punished for that shit in school. Anyways one time when I was coming back home from school, I was in the middle section of the bus with a few other male school kids when this angry ugly 40 year old obese roastie got on the bus and just stood right next to me whilst i was sitting. She was giving me the death stare the entire time, and young little kid me didn't know why she was doing this. After like 30 seconds she told me to stand up so she could sit. She wasn't even pregnant, an elderly, or disabled person so I said "no" with a deadpan face and just continued to sit. This bitch kept annoying me in an angry malding voice until some other feminist karens and soccer moms in the bus started raising their voices against me telling me to give up my seat because she is a woman., and some other bitches even standing up and telling me. I couldn't believe this shit because there were like 7 other kids sitting in their seats, and it was only the wrinkly female toilets all death staring me and insulting me, this one kid in the whole bus just sitting quietly. All the prime stacys and men were just staring at this whole shitshow the entire time, but minding their own business. I literally just took in all the shit they give me and sat there the entire time, and when the bus reached my stop, I just gave a smiling grin to that witch and told her she can sit now. Her angry reaction was funny af. Not only are these post wall toilets faces all fucked up and ugly, their mental states are also fucked up just as badly. What even causes these fossil boomer toilets to become so bitter and entitled? For being so physically weak, they got mouths like they're MMA fighters.

Last edited:
based

roasties think they are entitled the whole world

Women are the most selfish creatures.
It's not only that they want chad, they also want to punish males who aren't chad

Toilets always try to make things difficult for ugly men

She could sit on my face...

edit some paragraph breaks in and I will read this OP

-
I remember when I was a middle schooler, I went to and from school through the public bus since the school bus was always late as fuck and i got punished for that shit in school.

Anyways one time when I was coming back home from school, I was in the middle section of the bus with a few other male school kids when this angry ugly 40 year old obese roastie got on the bus and just stood right next to me whilst i was sitting. She was giving me the death stare the entire time, and young little kid me didn't know why she was doing this.

After like 30 seconds she told me to stand up so she could sit. She wasn't even pregnant, an elderly, or disabled person so I said "no" with a deadpan face and just continued to sit. This bitch kept annoying me in an angry malding voice until some other feminist karens and soccer moms in the bus started raising their voices against me telling me to give up my seat because she is a woman., and some other bitches even standing up and telling me.

I couldn't believe this shit because there were like 7 other kids sitting in their seats, and it was only the wrinkly female toilets all death staring me and insulting me, this one kid in the whole bus just sitting quietly.

All the prime stacys and men were just staring at this whole shitshow the entire time, but minding their own business. I literally just took in all the shit they give me and sat there the entire time, and when the bus reached my stop, I just gave a smiling grin to that witch and told her she can sit now. Her angry reaction was funny af.

Not only are these post wall toilets faces all fucked up and ugly, their mental states are also fucked up just as badly. What even causes these fossil boomer toilets to become so bitter and entitled? For being so physically weak, they got mouths like they're MMA fighters.
-

I haven't specifically been asked to give up my seat, but TBH it's a situation I've probably prevented by voluntarily standing when a bus is >50% capacity.