Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over anyone else feel irritable after playing video games for hours or ldaring for days?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Nothing feels right. Everything is dysphoric. My mind is obsessive and I am restless
thinking about anything is torture
existing feels like banging my head against the wall repeatedly

Last edited:
drink more water bro

Not irritable, but more so depressed, knowing I never get to go on fun adventures like in video games or enjoying the fun cheerful everyday life like characters in anime. Sigh real life sucks horse dick. :feelsbadman:

Video games is literally escapism, once you get hooked, you won't feel content with anything else

No

I only feel irritable when I'm forced around a female

Yes. It gets terribly boring. Nothing to do all day. And its too cold to go outside for no reason. My nape hurts from reclining on my bed so much.

I can only give you the advice to drop videogames for a month or more and do something else doesn't matter what. After not playing for a while your desire to play games will come back. Try a new hobby, read a book etc.

Yes what a waste of time.

I can only give you the advice to drop videogames for a month or more and do something else doesn't matter what. After not playing for a while your desire to play games will come back. Try a new hobby, read a book etc.
i barely play as it is. hardly ever find them interesting anymore. i completed dying light yesterday and was rushing to beat it by the end so I could stop playing it

I haven't played a video game since 1982.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back