Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else feel less motivated when working with or around foids?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I have worked and learnt in both coed and male only spaces. Every time I’m only around other guys I perform better, but when there are foids around I find it harder to take the task seriously and the sense of work ethic is partially lost. Does any one else preform/feel the same way?

Idk, I either avoid working with people or when I absolutely must, I try to divide the labor in such a way that we can just each do our parts and then mash them together and call it a day.

I can't relate to that tbh

One thing I will say when working around foids is that I'm constantly on edge because any tiny move I make can result in the foids getting pissed off at me or something. It happened to me recently where I used to have small talk with a foid who was around my age but then suddenly, one day she just stopped talking to me altogether. I have no idea what I said or did.

Since then I've stopped giving a fuck what they think of me and I just go in and do my work.

I just treat them like shit

Women just aren't very good workers. They aren't cut out for it. It's always better to just work with men, but unfortunately, in most fields, it just isn't an option.

Simps will increase their work capacity around sluts to impress them, it's quite a spectacle to watch