Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like isolation is making their emotions go out?

Reeeetch

Reeeetch

Greycel
I don't really know how to describe this other than to think of it as social starvation with only the most "important" emotions remaining. I just remember being able to feel many different feelings when I was younger (for a brief period) and now I just have morbid happiness, I don't care about anything, and sadness.

yeah I lost my whole identity

I have more intense emotions at times. Mood swings are brutal, now I get depressed for months instead of days or weeks. Mental decay is in full effect.

I get like that when I don't have my medicines!

I have no motivation to do anything until my friend visits next weekend. I bet he'll cancel on me again.

yes, hard to cope nowadays . my mind is filled with anger at myself sometimes.

I'm pretty much dead inside now. I find it hard to even pretend to be happy or excited these days. No wonder women aren't interested in me.

I don't care, I just want to fuck.

Are you really socially isolated though? You have forums and the internet to communicate with people all over the planet. If anything, you'd be oversocialized.

i dont even know whats true or false anymore with my life tbh,,

all i do is wageslave, and then come home and either drink or just LDAR