Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else feel like killing there parents

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
I hate my useless fucking dad that has never worked a day in his life and always down talks to me even tho im 22 years old, he judges everything i do and everytime says i'll never make it in life and laughs at all my plans, he overheard my mom talking about how i was going to go to on a holiday and then downtalked me to my face saying it's not easy for a idiot like you to get into that country and then laughed when i said "don't worry I'll do it" , I fucking lost it and was about to beat his head in with a claw hammer

I'll probably end up KILLING HIM ONE DAY

USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT
I've tried my best to try and ignore him for the past 10 years, he's a useless alcoholic and he recently got covid which is lifefuel for me, it's a shame he didn't die from it

Only sometimes but I always realise that life is just fuckng cruel and for my bloodline especially cruel and so my parents really did do their best with what little life gave them. They were human too and just like life defeated us it can also be very difficult for our parents.

Still though I can sympathise with the anger. Why does your dad like to condescend toward you like that deliberately, that's a little fucked.

Only sometimes but I always realise that life is just fuckng cruel and for my bloodline especially cruel and so my parents really did do their best with what little life gave them. They were human too and just like life defeated us it can also be very difficult for our parents.

Still though I can sympathise with the anger. Why does your dad like to condescend toward you like that deliberately, that's a little fucked.

I literally did nothing ever and have tried to avoid him for 10 years, I'm literally so close to ending his life, If he ever downtalks me again, I'm gonna beat his head in with a hammer
I hate my fucking life, I live the shittiest life here

I literally did nothing ever and have tried to avoid him for 10 years, I'm literally so close to ending his life, If he ever downtalks me again, I'm gonna beat his head in with a hammer
Probably don't do that or you will end up on JCS Criminal Psychology for normgroids to laugh at you and make mean youtube comments

Probably don't do that or you will end up on JCS Criminal Psychology for normgroids to laugh at you and make mean youtube comments

I wouldn't care what happened after it was over, I already got arrested for beating him up in 2017, I've been pushed too far, I did nothing ever and have been suffering from mental abuse from him since I was 11 years old

I wouldn't care what happened after it was over, I already got arrested for beating him up in 2017, I've been pushed too far, I did nothing ever and have been suffering from mental abuse from him since I was 11 years old
Why not just force him to help you Rob a bank and then buy your own mansion and tell him to fuck off after keeping all the money instead of wasting a perfectly usable human

Why not just force him to help you Rob a bank and then buy your own mansion and tell him to fuck off after keeping all the money instead of wasting a perfectly usable human
What. :feelswhat:

I almost killed my dad and it was very cringe and now I'm on SSRI meds. Don't do it bro. Comfort is the most precious thing in the universe, don't squander it forever like I did.

I almost killed my dad and it was very cringe and now I'm on SSRI meds. Don't do it bro. Comfort is the most precious thing in the universe, don't squander it forever like I did.

what was your situation? I'm so mentally damaged man, I've thought about killing him since 2017 and do see it happening in the future, If im pushed to the edge

:dafuckfeels:

what was your situation? I'm so mentally damaged man, I've thought about killing him since 2017 and do see it happening in the future, If im pushed to the edge
Well I had a psychotic break and thought everyone could hear my thoughts, also I imagined my dad was a Polish Jew for some reason, and since I'm a stormfrontcel I kinda grabbed my machete and went ham on him. Positive side: everyone survived the incident. Negative side: I'm on meds and he's become more and more critical of me especially of the fact that I binge eat.

Sorry, this is kind of retarded. I can hardly imagine what it's like to have an actual abusive parent, because he was never bad to me.

you j
Well I had a psychotic break and thought everyone could hear my thoughts, also I imagined my dad was a Polish Jew for some reason, and since I'm a stormfrontcel I kinda grabbed my machete and went ham on him. Positive side: everyone survived the incident. Negative side: I'm on meds and he's become more and more critical of me especially of the fact that I binge eat.

Sorry, this is kind of retarded. I can hardly imagine what it's like to have an actual abusive parent, because he was never bad to me.

It's why i'm such a failure today, I couldn't study at night because of the arguements that him and my mom would have that would last all day, I dropped out of college because I couldn't focus anymore and was too depressed and now I work a minimum wage job and WHEN the one time came, to decompress and take a holiday, the useless cuck judges me and tries to belittle me, this is the final straw for him, I already beat him up on three different occasions and was jailed for one, this time will be life or death for him

I'd rope in a few weeks, if my dad wasn't around. I'd just do all the small things I like, and went to the same place he did.

It's different for everyone, and I know you cannot possibly relate, but I love my dad more than anything and if he wasn't here with me it would all lose sense for me.

life is just fuckng cruel and for my bloodline especially cruel and so my parents really did do their best with what little life gave them. They were human too and just like life defeated us it can also be very difficult for our parents.

If I ever see my dad again, I'd beat the living shit out him for being a abusive piece of shit, but I wouldn't kill him.

nope, my parents are good to me

No, i have nice parents. Plus if they weren't i probably still never would. i could never hurt someone i love.

Mine are pretty useless as well

I hate my useless fucking dad that has never worked a day in his life and always down talks to me even tho im 22 years old, he judges everything i do and everytime says i'll never make it in life and laughs at all my plans, he overheard my mom talking about how i was going to go to on a holiday and then downtalked me to my face saying it's not easy for a idiot like you to get into that country and then laughed when i said "don't worry I'll do it" , I fucking lost it and was about to beat his head in with a claw hammer

I'll probably end up KILLING HIM ONE DAY

USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT
I've tried my best to try and ignore him for the past 10 years, he's a useless alcoholic and he recently got covid which is lifefuel for me, it's a shame he didn't die from it
yes I used to years back. my mother is low IQ somewhat mentally ill(Jew pills fixing the problem thankfully). father is bipolar and extremely verbally abusive, never been a day where he hasn't been cursing.

now I know I can leave if problem gets too bad, thankfully as they have grown old and low energy far less problems