Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel like they get stuck with a Chad or Chadlite constantly throughout their life

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Every school, college, uni, job or gym I went to there always seemed to be a chad in close vicinity who all the foids, especially ones I liked, seemed to just flirt with, without him even actually doing anything but existing in the same way I did. It is one of the main things that made my life shit the whole way.

It sometimes felt like God was punishing me as if to say "here is the one thing you will never have right in front of your eyes in a place you have no choice but to be in every day".

It would've been so much easier if all of the men surrounding me were just average or incel tier and we were all just going pussyless together.

It sometimes felt like God was punishing me as if to say "here is the one thing you will never have right in front of your eyes in a place you have no choice but to be in every day".
I could understand, if it was somehow justified.

It would've been so much easier if all of the men surrounding me were just average or incel tier and we were all just going pussyless together.
Tbh

Like qui gon jin once said, “there’s always a bigger fish”. Applies here because there’s always a bigger mogger

Yep. It's like we must've been fucking terrorist bombers in a past life or something to deserve this shit.
Yeah, like if I was burning thousands of newborn kids alive and ate their grilled hearts in the past life

There's no escape from chad godfuckingdamnit

very true

I long ago accepted that women wouldn't be interested in me, so I don't get upset at Chads. I get along with them pretty well, just like anybody else

I long ago accepted that women wouldn't be interested in me, so I don't get upset at Chads. I get along with them pretty well, just like anybody else
Don't be a cuck, they are the enemy and once you hear them brag enough you will understand