Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel mentally old as fuck?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I feel worn out and tired, like my "time" ended many decades ago. Cause it did, I'm almost mid 30s.

But even in my 20s I felt old.

And I honestly don't understand how most men don't feel tired, worn out and old as fuck with the constant bullshit they have go through just to have food and shelter.

Women and people who get gov. money get that shit for free though, so their struggle is finding chads to fuck and getting social media likes.

can't remember the last time i felt fully energized.

Mentally I feel like a 40 year old lol. The only age group I actually get along with really well is like middle aged people. For some reason parents love me

can't remember the last time i felt fully energized.
tbh

still relatively young but it's nothing compared to what I used to be. Post adolescence life is a fk spiral of degeneration, you only get worse ngl

In some aspects, yeah, but not really. I have the social awkwardness of a horny 12 year old, despite being an oldcel

Yes bro, people tell me I'm wise and shit

i felt tired all the time even as a teenager, pretty sure it's an incel trait

yes I feel like I have gone thru this life over and over as an incel Everytime.

When I was in my teens everyone thought I was in my late twenties because I was so depressed, monotone, and boring. Being way older than I am is nothing new to me.
i felt tired all the time even as a teenager, pretty sure it's an incel trait
No doubt. Pussy is energy. If you get none your body and mind shut down.

Mentally I feel like a 40 year old lol. The only age group I actually get along with really well is like middle aged people. For some reason parents love me
I can relate to old people talking about this world going downhill

Yes i am old man mentally

Mentally I am probably 16-17 but physically I have it worse than most seniors hell my 82 year old grandpa has better health than me (I am not kidding)

Mentally I can never grow up and never won´t to, if adult life is only about spending your whole life on working a job you don´t care for just to survive and all the other responsibilities I would rather die, life and I mean real LIFE is childhood and teenage years where you truly live a fun and exciting life, every day can bring something new and amazing adulthood is nothing like that. Mentally I died when I became an adult now my body just needs to die too I haven´t lived life in 9 years.