Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel targeted by things that are not addressed to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
Example:
“I fucking hate him”
( in reference to another guy.)
but you feel like they meant you?

I feel like this is my biggest social problem I think every fucking thing is about me and I act accordingly. I go a whole conversation where every opinion that rings true for me gets separated from the rest of their sentence or any context.

Example 2:
“He drives a shit car”
(once again in reference to someone else)
but because I ALSO drive a shit car and I know said person thinks that I start to dislike them.

Last edited:
No. If anyone has anything to say to me its usually when i've spotted them and they start running.

They don't get far tbh

Shabani

I feel that I'm becoming more paranoid by the day.

Example 2:
“He drives a shit car”
(once again in reference to someone else)
but because I ALSO drive a shit car and I know said person thinks that I start to dislike them.
Sorry, can’t relate.
@LastGerman

Yup. I'm like a reverse narcassist, where I know immediatly people aren't talking about me when they say good things, but I always feel people are talking about me when they say bad things

You are still capable of driving.
Legality aside, driving by myself would be dangerous because I haven’t familiarized myself with all the trafic rules and signs. I also lack experience. So it would be both dangerous and illegal.

Legality aside, driving by myself would be dangerous because I haven’t familiarized myself with all the trafic rules and signs. I also lack experience. So it would be both dangerous and illegal.
I have never been pulled over once. you should sneak out your house and take your car for a midnight ride and listen to your favourite music. if is over for you why not just try it. nothing matters

I have never been pulled over once. you should sneak out your house and take your car for a midnight ride and listen to your favourite music. if is over for you why not just try it. nothing matters
Good idea, I should try it at least once.

Something similar. Whenever I'm out and hear people laughing I feel like they're laughing at me.

That's paranoia or even psychosis, be careful. I ended up treated as a loony in a hospital and that was the first step. I cope by knowing I'm not infamous, if I were I wouldn't be able to leave the house.

Meanwhile I could not even get behind of driving simulation.

Last edited: