Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel the need to create/produce something? But I have no interests and no particular skills (because I have no interests).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've had this yearning for years, the need to stop just consuming and actually start creating something.

But it's so hard to do when you have no interests and everything seems pointless. I wish I could just pick something and do it. But I quickly get very bored and the feeling of pointlessness overwhelms me.

I'm even very good at teaching myself stuff (so if I wanted to do something I could squeak out something decent if I really was motivated), problem is I have nothing to teach myself cause again, everything feels pointless or boring.

I did for a while, and as expected it was meaningless. Avoid putting productivity on a pedestal unless you actually reap substantial rewards from it.

I did for a while, and as expected it was meaningless. Avoid putting productivity on a pedestal unless you actually reap substantial rewards from it.
I'm probably going to end up rotting and consuming till I'm dead, aren't I? With the added bonus of having to wageslave a shit job I hate.

Last edited:
I do have that feeling. I find different copes to try and learn from time to time.

You mentioned no skills? Why not start with something simple?
Learn to grow corn for example. That was going to be my next cope, now i hope it will be yours as well.

I'm probably going to end up rotting and consuming till I'm dead, aren't I? With the added bonus of having to wageslave a shit job I hate.
Probably yeah unless you crimemaxx or something like that. Minimize your effort where possible, and avoid coping with "if only", but I realize it's hard bro.

Tried chess but to get good, requires studying theory. I'm not motivated learn any skills

But I quickly get very bored and the feeling of pointlessness overwhelms me.

Did you ever officially get diagnosed with learning difficulties. Not a burn this is a common symptom and trope, being unable to complete projects or assignments after starting them.
But also some sub-concious, underlying motivational factor why you don't want to finish.

Regarding your question, as stravinsky said, no point starting unless you have a goal in mind and a tangible outcome you'll reward yourself upon completion. Stopping before you finish causes depression, but so too does completing a project and not receiving any recognition, adulation or closure for completing it.

Common incentivization, for me, is the potential for an idea to bring me
- Money
- Infamy
- Pussy

Money- I did a business degree, but ditched it (despite acheiving it) when I learned most businesses are trading at a loss and doomed to fail. Weekly closures as bank and lenders pull-the-plug and even big companies go bust. Even those who resort to illegal cash injections (laundering drugs and prostitution money) that don't get arrested, short or stabbed for it are going bust. Quit.

Infamy- I kind of scratch this itch by contributing to incel forums- or redpilling normies (although I limit myself online only these days and don't bother risking face to face confrontations. Quit social media 10 years ago due to white knights and cunts sharing my e-mails with people).
I also was having a serious stab at game developing and taught myself, faceposing, voice acting, character animations, level and chapter design. Toyed with vehicle mechanics, in-game options, currency and game engines. That said the game idea was glorifying some activities that had people in them, who fucked me over. So I stopped punishing myself by putting others before me. Plus in hindsight the idea was pathetic and histrionic. Quit.

Pussy. I tried picking up the guitar at age 20 and tbf got quite good at it through lessons. But playing in a band as an incel is not a good idea as youth and image is far more paramount than having actual talent. I should've known better when I couldn't get pussy as a fan.
I know of 3 incels who tried guitar/music and it didn't/hasn't altered their situation at all.
- Mainlander here at the .co
- A TFL/MSTOW from Australia who plays rock and visits bars. Never gotten non-prositution sex in his life and is a KHHV
- A professional drummer plays in an opening band as a warm up act for metalcore acts. Sometimes in front of an already packed house. Guess what? KHHV posting on an incel forum with people ripping the piss. When he was revealed to be a norwood baldcel with doughy physique it was over before it began.

Last edited:
But playing in a band as an incel is not a good idea as youth and image is far more paramount than having actual talent.
Chad + musical instrument = OMG it's so hot when a guy plays the guitar!!!!1

Incel + musical instrument = band geek

I do have that feeling. I find different copes to try and learn from time to time.

You mentioned no skills? Why not start with something simple?
Learn to grow corn for example. That was going to be my next cope, now i hope it will be yours as well.
That's an interesting cope, I wish you good luck with it. Corn is tasty.
Probably yeah unless you crimemaxx or something like that. Minimize your effort where possible, and avoid coping with "if only", but I realize it's hard bro.
Yeah, "if only" is torture. I need to stop that shit asap.
None of the things I want to create are possible with my life and motivation.
Yeah, no energy or discipline either. For example, sure, I'd love to make my own indie game, but that's a gargantuan task and tbh I only like the idea of it, the actual work would fucking suck for many thousands of hours. And the reward will be 0, probably something nobody would ever pay for.
Did you ever officially get diagnosed with learning difficulties. Not a burn this is a common symptom and trope, being unable to complete projects or assignments after starting them.
But also some sub-concious, underlying motivational factor why you don't want to finish.

Regarding your question, as stravinsky said, no point starting unless you have a goal in mind and a tangible outcome you'll reward yourself upon completion. Stopping before you finish causes depression, but so too does completing a project and not receiving any recognition, adulation or closure for completing it.

Common incentivization, for me, is the potential for an idea to bring me
- Money
- Infamy
- Pussy

Money- I did a business degree, but ditched it (despite acheiving it) when I learned most businesses are trading at a loss and doomed to fail. Weekly closures as bank and lenders pull-the-plug and even big companies go bust. Even those who resort to illegal cash injections (laundering drugs and prostitution money) that don't get arrested, short or stabbed for it are going bust. Quit.

Infamy- I kind of scratch this itch by contributing to incel forums- or redpilling normies (although I limit myself online only these days and don't bother risking face to face confrontations. Quit social media 10 years ago due to white knights and cunts sharing my e-mails with people).
I also was having a serious stab at game developing and taught myself, faceposing, voice acting, character animations, level and chapter design. Toyed with vehicle mechanics, in-game options, currency and game engines. That said the game idea was glorifying some activities that had people in them, who fucked me over. So I stopped punishing myself by putting others before me. Plus in hindsight the idea was pathetic and histrionic. Quit.

Pussy. I tried picking up the guitar at age 20 and tbf got quite good at it through lessons. But playing in a band as an incel is not a good idea as youth and image is far more paramount than having actual talent. I should've known better when I couldn't get pussy as a fan.
I know of 3 incels who tried guitar/music and it didn't/hasn't altered their situation at all.
- Mainlander here at the .co
- A TFL/MSTOW from Australia who plays rock and visits bars. Never gotten non-prositution sex in his life and is a KHHV
- A professional drummer plays in an opening band as a warm up act for metalcore acts. Sometimes in front of an already packed house. Guess what? KHHV posting on an incel forum with people ripping the piss. When he was revealed to be a norwood baldcel with doughy physique it was over before it began.
High effort post, thanks bro. I don't think I have a learning disorder per se, but ever since I was a kid I was very easily bored and generally uninterested in most things. It just became worse and worse as I grew up. I have many other mental disorders though, like an avoidant personality, major depression for many years, an addictive personality and maybe even autism, who knows.

Funny thing, I have the exact same views on business. Most people don't understand, but 99% of businesses out there fail, and the few ones that do make it are started by people who were already wealthy and connected enough to push through years of losing money. Also connections to get the contracts needed to succeed.

Anyway, idk. I have 1 more year of this kind of lifestyle left. Nothing will change probably, I'll try to enjoy it by playing some games and such. After that I'll have to wageslave, so I'll see. I'll probably hate wageslaving so much (just the idea gives me nightmares), that I'll probably get my shit together eventually and find new things to do in life to escape the circumstances. Or, more likely, I'll be like anybody else and sort of go with the flow till the bells inevitably toll for me too.

Last edited:
I've had this yearning for years, the need to stop just consuming and actually start creating something.

But it's so hard to do when you have no interests and everything seems pointless. I wish I could just pick something and do it. But I quickly get very bored and the feeling of pointlessness overwhelms me.

I'm even very good at teaching myself stuff (so if I wanted to do something I could squeak out something decent if I really was motivated), problem is I have nothing to teach myself cause again, everything feels pointless or boring.
Learn to cook fancy meals. It's rewarding on short term. That might help with the sense of pointlessness.

Chad + musical instrument = OMG it's so hot when a guy plays the guitar!!!!1

Incel + musical instrument = band geek

Its gotten even worse than that.

Ever seen those adverts they play at the Cinema featuring Tall Chadlite hipsters with floppy stylish hair, slim physiques, good looking faces, lumberjack shirt and smiling stacies in a bar drinking, laughing and messaging on smartphones?

If your face doesn't fit that profile don't bother learning guitar or joining a band.

The days of po-faced working class metal or indie bands are over.

There's no point, incels will never be respected for producing things of value.

Rot is all we can do

Not really. I have more of an itch to learn, but not create. I am truly a low IQ rice copier

Hey @anon1822 I know you feel useless but your posts display a large degree of untinged self-evaluation. Just want to let you know that's quite admirable in this day and age. Keep doing what you do unless the rope calls you, you have my deep respect from one subhuman to another.

Hey @anon1822 I know you feel useless but your posts display a large degree of untinged self-evaluation. Just want to let you know that's quite admirable in this day and age. Keep doing what you do unless the rope calls you, you have my deep respect from one subhuman to another.
Thanks bro, but unfortunately I don't seem to apply any of these introspections, I'm not making any changes. Basically I sort of realize some of my shortcomings and yet I choose to double down on them for some reason, mostly laziness I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back