Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel utterly hopeless sometimes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Some times, when I'm very down into the dumps. I just feel like everything is just shit and there's nothing to salvage. Most days I cope hour by hour that things aren't so bad, best days I don't even think about it. But some days the blackpill really gets to me. Some days I'm 100% blackpilled and I just ldar and my emotional state is just pure despair rage and sadness.

Knowing every whore you see outside is the same. Every normie you are would backstab you instantly for any marginal ego or status gain. There's nothing to save here, it's all shit.

I can gigarelate to this brocel. I always have those anxiety attacks where I ldar for like atleast few days before go back to studying and doing shit. Sometimes they happen once a week, sometimes they are rare. But I can't do shit, just rot till it goes away

I can gigarelate to this brocel. I always have those anxiety attacks where I ldar for like atleast few days before go back to studying and doing shit. Sometimes they happen once a week, sometimes they are rare. But I can't do shit, just rot till it goes away
I have anxiety attacks every day. I overthink everything.

Daily but exercise has kept me more stable last couple of weeks

Yeah. The "just world" reality everyone else lives in is delusion. It's all cope, and you have to be insane to thrive in it.

Reality always reminds us that our suffering isn't all in our heads.

I live every day in hopelessness. I try to numb my consciousness with internet browsing, snacks, anime and the occasional walk or ride around town and it kinda works since most of my life is a blur I'd rather not remember. I imagine myself like the character Robin Williams played in One Hour Photo - a guy diligently working a dead-end job and nothing to do with his life after work.

Sometimes? All the time

All what i did this week is rot, literally laying in bed all day, it is hopeless and utterly over, sometimes i read so many memes that i even see my life as a mean and just laugh.
relatable

Yes, but All the time

I know what it's like. Sometimes I get bouts of pure nihilism like nothing in this world matters and there's nothing I can do about it. Makes me feel dead inside.

I live every day in hopelessness. I try to numb my consciousness with internet browsing, snacks, anime and the occasional walk or ride around town and it kinda works since most of my life is a blur I'd rather not remember. I imagine myself like the character Robin Williams played in One Hour Photo - a guy diligently working a dead-end job and nothing to do with his life after work.
Im starting to realise I behave liek him

Your suffering may not exist or be real since it is invisible, cannot be seen , cannot be proven scientifically etc.

However there are always chemical changes in your body, heart rate, blood pressure , other process that is always changing that can be proven.

Does it prove that somehow suffering affect these processes, and therefore suffering is real? No.

I sobbed in the bathroom for like an hour