Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feeling anxious and stressed all the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I often find myself thinking "wait, I forgot, what caused this incredibly shit feeling?", and then I try to recall why I am feeling so anxious and stressed. Like, I think back, trying to identify what happened today that made me feel like something incredibly bad has happened.

Here's the thing: nothing really causes it most of the time. It's just my own mind torturing me.

On top of the depression, anxiety etc... I just have so many bad memories that there's no moment of peace. There's always some stressful memory that pops in my head to ensure I don't feel good. So even if everything is alright at the moment, something will always cause me stress. On the other hand, even if I managed to stabilize my anxiety and memories for a while, then there's another angle that I am tortured by. I start thinking about the future. So if the past isn't haunting me, if the regrets or guilt or horrible memories aren't haunting me, then the future is. And the future is scary as hell. My parents getting even older than they are now, all the bad things associated with aging, my cat getting older too, me wageslaving for years at a shit job in this 3rd world shithole for pennies while my parents, the only 2 people in my life, that I love dearly, are getting older and inevitably sicker and closer to death.

Last edited:
you should try phenibut. I finally got around to it. Take it before you sleep so it works by the time you wake up. It makes you a bit dizzy, but it does decrease that feeling I always had where you just constantly want to scream and throw objects at the wall. Also makes listening to music more emotional in a good way. I'm overall happier with it.

The best thing about it is that when you sleep, you sleep REALLY WELL.

Oh I get this all the time. Usually it’s something small like my watch or charger. Sometimes I forget my wallet or phone. I have been trying to put everything into a bag now so I don’t forget when I need to head out the next day. I am very disorganized cause of worrying. It’s the same with phone calls, I dred them when I have to call the bank or my phone company. And everytime I need to wait and hour on hold just to speak to someone so it wastes little of the free time I have outside of wageslaving.

I seriously think I may hate PTSD. On top of the depression, anxiety etc... I just have so many embarrassing, humiliating or just plain stressful memories that there's no moment of peace. There's always some memory that pops in my head to ensure I don't feel good. So even if everything is alright at the moment, something will always cause me stress. On the other hand, even if I managed to stabilize my anxiety and memories for a while, then there's another angle that I am tortured by. I start thinking about the future. So if the past isn't haunting me, if the regrets or guilt or horrible memories aren't haunting me, then the future is. And the future is scary as hell. My parents getting even older than they are now, all the bad things associated with aging, my cat getting older too, me wageslaving for years at a shit job in this 3rd world shithole for pennies while my parents, the only 2 people in my life, that I love dearly, are getting older and inevitably sicker and closer to death.
You are lucky that you get along with your parents. Mine only see me as a disappointment and a burden to their life, and they make this clear to me verbally daily. It only makes living with them worse as I have to deal with constant complaining. Sometimes I don’t even want to leave my room or I try to avoid them when I have to leave the house. You should enjoy your living situation while you can, cause I feel like things only can get worse when you get older. I can’t think of one thing to look forward too.

you should try phenibut. I finally got around to it. Take it before you sleep so it works by the time you wake up. It makes you a bit dizzy, but it does decrease that feeling I always had where you just constantly want to scream and throw objects at the wall. Also makes listening to music more emotional in a good way. I'm overall happier with it.

I'd love to be on medication, but I can't. Long story but it won't work in this shit country for many reasons. Any medication for the brain would be incredibly hard to get ahold of and probably not even available, and you'd be on all sorts of lists, and employment prospects would be destroyed, and stigma, and would be disproportionately expensive etc...

I'd love to be on medication, but I can't. Long story but it won't work in this shit country for many reasons. Any medication for the brain would be incredibly hard to get ahold of and probably not even available, and you'd be on all sorts of lists, and employment prospects would be destroyed, and stigma, and would be disproportionately expensive etc...
don't need a prescription bro. It's less than $20 at nootropics depot

Can relate, I'm not anxious but I'm stressful for nothing, same as you, my mind is torturing me.

Oh I get this all the time. Usually it’s something small like my watch or charger. Sometimes I forget my wallet or phone. I have been trying to put everything into a bag now so I don’t forget when I need to head out the next day. I am very disorganized cause of worrying. It’s the same with phone calls, I dred them when I have to call the bank or my phone company. And everytime I need to wait and hour on hold just to speak to someone so it wastes little of the free time I have outside of wageslaving.

You are lucky that you get along with your parents. Mine only see me as a disappointment and a burden to their life, and they make this clear to me verbally daily. It only makes living with them worse as I have to deal with constant complaining. Sometimes I don’t even want to leave my room or I try to avoid them when I have to leave the house. You should enjoy your living situation while you can, cause I feel like things only can get worse when you get older. I can’t think of one thing to look forward too.
Sorry to hear that mate. That really sucks, hope you can find a more peaceful living arrangement. Though it's so difficult, rent is crazy expensive, need a good job.
don't need a prescription bro. It's less than $20 at nootropics depot
Unfortunately in this shithole country you can't find anything, you can't have anything delivered either without jumping through 5000 hoops. Everything is overpriced, especially compared to the low wages etc... Tldr: won't happen.

Sorry to hear that mate. That really sucks, hope you can find a more peaceful living arrangement. Though it's so difficult, rent is crazy expensive, need a good job.

Unfortunately in this shithole country you can't find anything, you can't have anything delivered either without jumping through 5000 hoops. Everything is overpriced, especially compared to the low wages etc... Tldr: won't happen.
I HATE LAWS. I didn't know you were Laotian. No wonder you always had weird posts and perspectives, culturally speaking

I HATE LAWS.
Yeah, all these unfair and pointless laws, while the rich get richer, the politicians are corrupt as fuck, anybody trying to better their life gets shaken down and milked like cattle etc...

Yes, it’s the reason why I don’t move out. With my current wage I would be paying 80% of it just on rent for a single room or studio. My only hope would be saving up and trying to buy a home out of the country. I just want to live peacefully with my copes, that would be enough for me.

Try to relax bro. Excessive stress over a long period of time can increase the chance of heart disease

I can fully understand you since i have the same problems.
i can't even sleep properly anymore...waking up several times in the night.

Isn't it a waste to take it before sleeping?
Since it makes you sleep really well, by the time you wake up, it will no longer be as strong as it should be.
It only takes an hour and a half to work, and the best is when it first starts working and you feel very calm, masculine, and confident.
Also, you should try HRSupplements phenibut. I don't know why but it is the best, basically the same as Powder City's legendary phenibut back in the day.

Isn't it a waste to take it before sleeping?
Since it makes you sleep really well, by the time you wake up, it will no longer be as strong as it should be.
It only takes an hour and a half to work, and the best is when it first starts working and you feel very calm, masculine, and confident.
Also, you should try HRSupplements phenibut. I don't know why but it is the best, basically the same as Powder City's legendary phenibut back in the day.
phenibut lasts a while, but you're right I think I read misleading info about it kicking in that late

Maybe it's because everything sucks?

Just tossing that out there...