Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feeling like having gotten PTSD (?) from lookism/ableism or an idea what to do?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I think I possibly got (C-)PTSD from normies, including supposed spokespeople, unfairly berating me in RL (normieism).

People constantly negate your lived experience with its hindrances inflicted upon you by your looks and mental state. They deny you the right of a peaceful existence adjusted to your deficits. Instead you are judged to the same standards of people on a whole level another level of existence. You constantly get into situation that cause immense pain and on top of it you get insulted for basically being a pussy, misogynist, idiot or whatever, while being trapped and not able to get out of the situation.

I think I understand now when disadvantaged groups talk of microaggressions etc.

I definitely got an increased amount of symptoms similar to those described in popular depictions of PTSD, beyond depression and anxiety over the last years. :feelsrope:

Maybe it is just autism/adhd/schizoid/borderline getting worse though (doctors opinion differs, what exactly I have).

Idk how to bring myself to face these situations with other people again (or actions in preperation of these). Especially not with my internal impulse to either run away or attack people. I don't want to be locked up. :feelsrope:

Maybe its best to keep a physical long distance via telephone. On the other hand, this might subconsciously turn your home itself into a hell zone.

Last edited:
PTSD is for faggots, you need to inflict PTSD upon others