Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feels like he wastes life on forums?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Ive been on 5+ forums, and had like 10k posts in total. including reddit that would be 5k (including comments, posts and questions) more, so 15k.

idk man, mostly to answer my questions, but sometimes i just proscratinate or seek attention or human contact

RIP me

I don’t have a life to waste

I haven't used any other online forums except Reddit

Yes I am wasting my life here

This is a great use of my time tbh

I get on this a few other forums/imageboards mostly during pointless work meetings. The opposite of a waste, really, I'm reclaiming time that would be wasted otherwise.
Anyways, I'd like this forum to be more productive so it doesn't feel like a waste. We support each other, that's a good start, but also we've talked about how to spread the blackpill elsewhere. I think doing productive things like that are far from a waste.

I only like fiveums.

Before Incels.co, I wasted all my time on Reddit. Before Reddit, I wasted all my time on GameFAQs and NeoGAF. Refreshing, looking for threads to post in, thinking of ideas for threads. Chatting takes up most of my idle time.

Without good look life is meaningless anyway.

Life was over before it even began.

This forum is the only thing i use actively.

If life couldn't get started it couldn't get wasted either

Life without cute adorable lolis is wasted anyway, and living it for betabuxxing for ugly roastrie would be total wasting

In all seriousness, this place is in a peculiar way LifeFuel for me. I often think about the quirks and jokes and funny things I've seen here and they make me laugh. I don't feel like the time I've spent here is time wasted.

This and some subreddits are the only places I post these days. Everything else is cucked and infested with foids.

You desperately want social interaction I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back