Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feels like life is a video game you've been overplaying?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I do. I feel as if life is like a game I've been overplaying and I do not enjoy anymore, it is overdone and straight up boring and meaningless at this point.
Really nothing interests me that I can think of or have access to. I have 0 motivation to do anything, almost nothing interests me and I feel like this game has no point anymore, it's not even a suicide thing it's just lacking any sort of meaning or motivation really.

Yeah but you can never stop playing the game. It just goes on and on.

There is one way out..
4C8A176F 4AAE 4CC5 92FB ECD8409834F6

Yes I do.

Life is so mundane and boring I don´t feel anything anymore not happiness nor sadness I am just an empty shell of the person I once was, the older I get the more life sucks both because of my physical well-being is getting worse year by year but also just the mental state of how knowledge and wisdom ruins the fun and excitement of life; ignorance is bliss and the older we get the more we know which ruins life. As a child life was so fun, exciting and full of adventures because we were ignorant naive children.

Just take something as simple as junkfood or candy how amazing was that as a child? It tasted heavenly but as we have consumed it through so many years we have gotten bored of the tastes because it´s not new anymore. I wish I could just reset my life and be a child again life isn´t fun anymore and have´t been for many years and life only gets worse by each passing year I just want out.

Idk how people make it 70 years tbh

I believe life is a virtual reality video game that we are all playing and the game ends when we die.

like this:

. As a child life was so fun, exciting and full of adventures because we were ignorant naive children.

Just take something as simple as junkfood or candy how amazing was that as a child? It tasted heavenly but as we have consumed it through so many years we have gotten bored of the tastes because it´s not new anymore. I wish I could just reset my life and be a child again life isn´t fun anymore and have´t been for many years and life only gets worse by each passing year I just want out.

Agreed. Life itself is upsetting and bizarre.
It´s mostly just full of hardships and has become so incredibly boring, god how life has gotten so doll and mundane at least in my teenage years I managed to have experiences but now there is just nothing.

Not always but sometimes I'll go into a trance where I'll look at myself and the world around me and think how I'm moving and behaving exactly like a video game character.

LMAO then abortion is spawnkill.

most boring video game of all time

Not always but sometimes I'll go into a trance where I'll look at myself and the world around me and think how I'm moving and behaving exactly like a video game character.
Sometimes I get weird sensations, they're difficult to describe.

They start with a thought like "how am I in this body" or "what are these hands", as if my body isn't mine, often it makes me dizzy.

I do. I feel as if life is like a game I've been overplaying and I do not enjoy anymore, it is overdone and straight up boring and meaningless at this point.
Really nothing interests me that I can think of or have access to. I have 0 motivation to do anything, almost nothing interests me and I feel like this game has no point anymore, it's not even a suicide thing it's just lacking any sort of meaning or motivation really.

We are being played on max difficulty. I think whoever is controlling us is a tryhard faggot

Sometimes I get weird sensations, they're difficult to describe.

They start with a thought like "how am I in this body" or "what are these hands", as if my body isn't mine, often it makes me dizzy.
I'd get extremely personalized like that after smoking weed. It would feel like I'm sitting inside of my body observing myself subconsciously do everything. Leads to nihilism/suicidal thoughts often. That's why I stick to caffeine nowadays.
I used to know a guy who did just that. :feelsmega:
I'd assume it pretty commen, especially for people who play alot of vidya and dont go out much.

I'd get extremely personalized like that after smoking weed. It would feel like I'm sitting inside of my body observing myself subconsciously do everything. Leads to nihilism/suicidal thoughts often. That's why I stick to caffeine nowadays.
Yeah that seems to make sense, but I can't figure out what's causing it. I haven't touched weed since my mid teens, and I quit shit like smoking cigarettes last year and even stopped drinking coffee recently(I was having nasty physical symptoms from drinking way too much caffiene, like hands constantly shaking and chest pain).

I'm guessing it's some weird neurological phenomenon that causes me to stop feeling ownership over my body for a few seconds to a minute, it's not really a problem, it's just a bit distressing.

You're just lacking imagination honestly. You haven't even tried all the interaction options with the npc's

Yes. All the time.

It´s mostly just full of hardships and has become so incredibly boring, god how life has gotten so doll and mundane at least in my teenage years I managed to have experiences but now there is just nothing.

Du sa det, bror.

if it is a videogame,i'm tired of this

Life offers so many awesome copes. Sadly, I'm too poor for most of them :feelsrope:

yeah
and its not even really that i feel like chads are npcs
or foids are npcs
or anybody except myself really
most days go by so mundane and empty i can dissociate through the whole thing and it doesnt even matter
i couldnt be assed to remember most of it anyways. Its boring. Wake up, work, come home, LDAR. Im jealous of even the smalltalk normies make. I just want connection and excitement with people my age.

It feels like iam playing on free mode while everyone else is premium members

It feels like when I was a kid without a memory card on my ps1. Constantly replaying the first level or two and then being forced to quit and lose progress.

I feel more as if all the good things in life are locked behind a paywall which can only be payed for with good genetic quality