Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else get better treatment from *not* being nice?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I've tried personalitymaxxing, being kind and sociable, and for the most part, all it ever got me was fuck off signals and other kinds of awkward nonsense. Not just from females, but from men too. I think it is my looks, but not my ugliness per se, since plenty of ugly guys are nice and don't get flak for it. Thing is, I don't look like a nice person. I have this tired, drawn appearance and stiff composure; my voice is monotonous and deep. That means no matter what I do, no matter how much trial and error I put into it, any attempt at trying to be the "people person" just comes off as strange and creepy. My real personality is actually a much better fit for my looks even if it's not the "correct" one, so just being myself gets me a lot less flak; I'm not trying to abrogate society's nature or my own. People are nicer to me when I'm distant and cold. They still don't want to be my friend, but they're nicer to me.

Yeah I'm pretty aggressive with people and call them out on their bullshit. When they apologize I tell them "don't ever talk to me like that again". Make sure to punish them because they deserve it.

nah im disliked by everyone no matter how i act

I’m too soft. Too much empathy and kindness to treat people like dirt. I sometimes let loose every now and then and I’ve been doing it more recently and although I haven’t really logged the results so to speak I have noticed that it makes me feel fucking good and powerful.

It depends on the group tbh. Older people tend to be nice to me or at least polite. Theres a few rude ones but overall they are mostly nice to me when I'm nice to them. Other than that though men tend to treat me ok when I'm nice but with women they don't really care. I get treated worse though if I am rude so I just go with neutral-nice. Nice but not kissass or anything, if someone is rude I wont be polite to them anymore depending on what they did.

People are nicer to me when i'm rude because they think i might snap and fuck them up. When i'm nice they mock me because they assume i'm a beta.

just be yourself :feelsokman:
People are nicer to me when i'm rude because they think i might snap and fuck them up. When i'm nice they mock me because they assume i'm a beta.
even my mom treats me better when I'm a little authoritative and overbearing with her :feelsthink:

Not really I just get ignored or treated the same way.

Still better to be a raging ghost than a bluepilled idiot.

If you are ugly and not nice then people treat you in the worst way possible. This is what happens to me. I'm never nice to anybody and they treat me like shit.

But attractive people not being nice makes them more attractive.

I act nice but not weirdly nice.

Low inhibitiomaxxing definitely makes life easier.

"Can u stay a little longer after your shift and..."

"No." With no further explanation. It really draws the line of what you agree to, people understand you better. You can do this without malice.

No. People hate me regardless of what I do.

However I do feel better for myself since I don't need to go out of my way to be nice to people so that works

If you're not getting laid either way, better to stick with your own personality.

Never had better treatment but life is a lot less stressful and more comfortable when you don't give a fuck
In my teens and 20s I was fucking doing something every single weekend with bitches. Helping them with homework. Driving them places. Paying for their shit. Helping them move apartments. Listening to them nag and bitch for hours on end on the phone.
>Just go out and meet women!
>Just be nice and they will like your personality!
Yea, all of that is bullshit. Women know if they will fuck you or not within 1 minute but want you to keep doing shit for them so they string along men for years and years without so much as even giving them a "Thank You." I stopped that shit and now in my 30s I ignore every fucking woman that asks for something. We are equal, right? Then she can do her own fucking heavy lifting of boxes and move her own shit YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!

Either way yea I live a super chill life. Very lonely. Quite a sad existence. But it is a chill one with no sluts to create drama.

People treat me like shit no matter what, that's what happens when you are an ugly autistic curry. It's fucking over.

I find my myself going the opposite route. To try to get people "to owe me" by being super nice. To make them obligated to me. - or so they think! In reality,. i really am a nice guy.

It doesn't work because they take advantage of me! But it does creep them out enough to avoid me because of my OBVIOUS social need!

Sort of like how a foid rejects a lonely hungry man and goes for the aloof Chad that doesn't give a fuck about her. - Except it works on everyone.

They way they hate you less and pity you and think you are harmless. Instead of being seen as a threat to be crushed.

I call it, EXTREME POLITENESS!

I’m too effeminate so i whenever i’m not nice to someone the outcome usually isn’t good. I remember having a sperg moment and thought it would be funny to call a 6’4” classmate a faggot one time, though. Not a good choice

People don't view me nicely.

Yeah I'm pretty aggressive with people and call them out on their bullshit. When they apologize I tell them "don't ever talk to me like that again". Make sure to punish them because they deserve it.
Yes. That’s exactly what you should do. Display your power and crush any who disrespect you.

I've tried personalitymaxxing, being kind and sociable, and for the most part, all it ever got me was fuck off signals and other kinds of awkward nonsense. Not just from females, but from men too. I think it is my looks, but not my ugliness per se, since plenty of ugly guys are nice and don't get flak for it. Thing is, I don't look like a nice person. I have this tired, drawn appearance and stiff composure; my voice is monotonous and deep. That means no matter what I do, no matter how much trial and error I put into it, any attempt at trying to be the "people person" just comes off as strange and creepy. My real personality is actually a much better fit for my looks even if it's not the "correct" one, so just being myself gets me a lot less flak; I'm not trying to abrogate society's nature or my own. People are nicer to me when I'm distant and cold. They still don't want to be my friend, but they're nicer to me.
Yeah personality is bullshit. My personality is just to be an unloving, selfish gorilla, it never began for me. I don’t even know if people are nicer to me because of it tbh, I think they’re just scared.

People generally tend to respond more submissively to aggression, because there's naturally a higher probability of escalation to violence. This potential escalation will be perceived to be advantageous to the more aggressive individual, thus the less aggressive individual will more acquiescent.

I am also usually distant and cold. Being nice just for the sake of it does not make any sense. It only makes you being perceived as submissive.

if you're nice people will smell weakness on you and treat you like shit. i can't afford being too assertive since i'm a lanklet so i settle for a cold, neutral disposition in most cases.

If you are a physically unattractive male, people will always mistake your kindness for weakness. Chads and foids don't have this problem.

Barely, but it doesn't make people like me either.

I was nice to my Job provider and all they did was walk all over me so now I Am a prick to them and they leave me alone but what I really want to do to them is............... ......... ....... ......... ...... Then watch the fear spread across there faces, I think I Am a positive person now I think about it.

People treat me better when I act like a soft, spineless wimp and let them walk all over me. The minute I show a tiny bit of backbone everyone feels threatened by my presence and start treating me like I just punched them in the face.

Luckily I don't have a job (work as independent) but either way being nice or rude didn't make a difference: People avoid me like the plaque.
Nowadays I just do what I have to do and my stance towards others is "I don't care". Or better said, I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone.
Besides that, I'm rather toxic when it concerns foids, if there is any interaction I let them know instantly that I don't like them and their ways.

People treat me better when I act like a soft, spineless wimp and let them walk all over me. The minute I show a tiny bit of backbone everyone feels threatened by my presence and start treating me like I just punched them in the face.
Well if they wanna act like they got punched in the face....why not?