Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone else get scary dreams?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Just woke up from midday nap. I was in my house on the computer. I'm feeling terrible so I write some post somewhere concerning suicide or something and suddenly my brother appears and tells me the FBI want to talk to me again about my internet posts. I'm looking out my window and seeing police lights flash down it again and again. Suddenly my brother and I are in a car in some kind of plaza and there are many police around. I see some woman on the side of the road who resembles a junkie or something staring at us and we see a couple officers come up to her aggressively so my brother pulls up a little past them to watch and I'm thinking that they'll notice us so they do but somehow I am out of the car now and some distance away but now I'm exposed. I see officers come to my car with my brother so I come back with a gun to rescue him and start headshotting motherfuckers. Suddenly they are not just officers anymore but also random junkies and villains with guns and I am getting shot at but I am headshotting them back perfectly.

After I have headshotted like 20 guys I am some kind of school or something looking down a hallway and a group of like 8 boys and girls very close together are running down it while overdosing on heroin and they fall now in front of me. They are calling out for help in a language I don't understand and one of them says "kalamu" weakly, which means "pen" in swahili. They are laying on the floor dying and students are just glancing and backing away without getting help. Then I wake up. Goddamn fbi haunting me in my dreams.

Last edited:
Weird dream.
I almost never get these weird dreams.
It’s all blank for me, it’s either I forget them or I didn’t dream at all.

How can you recall your dreams so perfectly. Once I wake up All my dreams become vivid asf

How can you recall your dreams so perfectly. All my dreams are vivid asf
midday dreams are more vivid I think. I layed there and tried to recall it before getting up

I get all kinds of dreams. Good dreams are bittersweet, because I get sad or angry, when I wake up. I had several of weird dreams.
In some of them, I'm doing something without knowing why.

I get all kinds of dreams. Good dreams are bittersweet, because I get sad or angry, when I wake up. I had several of weird dreams.
In some of them, I'm doing something without knowing why.
tfw cuddling dreams :feelsrope:

I get very confusing and uncomfortable dreams, where I'm delusional and can't make sense of anything. I don't enjoy dreaming, especially during the morning when I'm half awake, because I mix up reality and dreams

havent had a nightmare in a few years i think. dont dream very much anymore for some reason.

i write down my dreams

not lately but I did have one the other night. I woke up in a underground tourist hotel and there was this foid with raven hair next to me not sure what she wanted but I went outside and there was this arcade and the little boutique stores so I decided to walk around and when I went up this lift I ended up on the surface level and this was a large super mall/plaza and people were riding futuristic bikes while wearing vr head sets and there was a futuristic train station up on the level above and people were getting on and off it. the whole plaza was automated and it looked like the plaza was made of glass and the floor was white marble and the cars outside looked like some weird thing and the drivers were wearing vr headsets. this dream felt so real I could feel people brushing against me as they went about there day I could hear sounds it was like living in another earth.

I once had a dream where I was in a small group out to confront some guy. I can't remember much, but at some point we ended up playing russian roulette, and I was chosen to go up. When I put the gun to my head, I got the deepest sense of dread I had ever experienced in my life; damn near woke up in a cold sweat.

That's the only dream of mine that I've ever written down. I tend to forget them within minutes.

I once had a dream where I was in a small group out to confront some guy. I can't remember much, but at some point we ended up playing russian roulette, and I was chosen to go up. When I put the gun to my head, I got the deepest sense of dread I had ever experienced in my life; damn near woke up in a cold sweat.

That's the only dream of mine that I've ever written down. I tend to forget them within minutes.
lel. once I dreamt I got shot in the head. It hurt