Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get super depressed after looking at a picture of themselves?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I looked at some pictures I took of myself with my back camera and I knew it was OVER. It was 4pm so I went to bed depressed and slept the entire day until I woke up at 4:30am. I hate my life. How to cope when you're 2/10?

For me I don't know because the pictures of me are very obscure and rare... luckily for me though, so I can't advice. The maximum cope for me is that I'm going for the rope soon.

This is why I rarely take selfies if ever.

Just another reason to not have any social media accounts in 2017.

Mirror is real life. Selfies will always look worse to you than others. I much prefer my mirror image over any picture

>look into mirror
>think "hey I'm not actually that ugly" to myself
>see a photo of me
>I look like a fucking goblin

fagotonabike said:
>look into mirror
>see a photo of me

Exactly not what  happens with me. For me is 'Look at the mirror: failed lab experiment #6161616' and that's it since mirror self looks better than picture self so... R O P E

fagotonabike said:
>look into mirror
>see a photo of me
This but change "goblin" with troll.

TFW you see your reflection on phone's screen before it turn on :(

Same, :( That's why I am the person to take the family pictures mostly to avoid being in them. Also I have NEVER used my face in profile picture of whatsapp which is basically the most common means of communication after normiebook here. ( Also I am NOT normiebook just fyi)

The thing is, I look alright in the mirror (3/10), but in pictures I just look flat out terrible (2/10). But in videos I look alright again (3/10), so I don't know what is actually representative of me. I'm really sorry you guys go through the same thing as me. If I could, I would've taken all our pain away boyos.

I hate when people include me in pics

even worse is looking at selfies over time and seeing how u are getting uglier

I haven't taken much pictures of myself since 2013 to now... Only for gymcel progress and I take one or two selfies a year to know that I've existed in that year (I realized this around 2015 and on second thought, I knew I had to take a picture to know i exist lol).

I don't have any pictures of myself

flowerful said:
Mirror is real life. Selfies will always look worse to you than others. I much prefer my mirror image over any picture

Mirror is definitely not real life. Especially bathroom mirrors in complementary lighting.

Im ugly as chit. I've accepted it though

Ugh, I hate cameras. I remember botching hard one of my high school yearbook photos. Thinking about it now makes me want to headdesk.

>taking selfies after realizing how ugly you are
why though
at least mirrors don't have awful distorting lenses and lighting

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I looked at some pictures I took of myself with my back camera and I knew it was OVER. It was 4pm so I went to bed depressed and slept the entire day until I woke up at 4:30am. I hate my life. How to cope when you're 2/10?

Do u objectively rate yourself as 2/10 of u looksmaxed?

Idk man I always wondered whther I was above or below 1. One of the mysteries of life only my fellow incels can answer ;)

flowerful said:

True. But I have been hating what I see in the glass too lately:S does it prove I am.sub 1?

>Tfw front camera activates
>The blackest of all pills

knajjd said:
even seeing my reflection on some turned-off screen is suicide fuel.

It's the best way to kill hope. Remind yourself that it truly is over.

Celcelleclec said:
Do u objectively rate yourself as 2/10 of u looksmaxed?

Idk man I always wondered whther I was above or below 1. One of the mysteries of life only my fellow incels can answer ;)

PM me your pics, I'll give you an accurate rating. And I objectively rate myself as 2/10 of myself on a day to day basis. I don't looksmax because it's useless unless you get surgeries.

I did. Legit dissapointment and hatred towards nature.

Sure, any photo before I went baldcel. Fortunately there aren't many photos of me.

I think it's kinda shocking at times because I feel like looking far worse on pictures than in the mirror.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
PM me your pics, I'll give you an accurate rating. And I objectively rate myself as 2/10 of myself on a day to day basis. I don't looksmax because it's useless unless you get surgeries.

Guess so.