Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else get upset that the femoid restroom always closer to the entrance then the men’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latejulycel

Latejulycel

Banned
-
Ok. So yeah it’s like five feet but still every fucking time I just get upset. I don’t know why. It’s totally irrational but I just get filled with seething uncontrollable rage when I see it— I don’t know why.

I've never noticed that tbh

I've never noticed that tbh
Same, also you're really knit picky if you get mad about such trivial shit. It's probably not intentionally that way even if this is real.

Same, also you're really knit picky if you get mad about such trivial shit. It's probably not intentionally that way even if this is real.

I know it’s nit picky and not intentional. That’s why this is so weird I have no reason to feel this way haha

what about remember in gym class the females having to do less pushups and having more minutes on the miles

Or just having to do less in general. Lucky...

OP you should fix your priorities

Also that isn't even true. It's about 50/50

Never noticed til now. So yeah a lil bit. What pisses me off more is how women can use mens restrooms, but a guy will be locked up for going in the women's room.

Never noticed that tbh. In my college the men toilet is closer than the foid toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.