Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else glad this place exists?

F

Fuckcel

Officer
I feel like this is the only place left on the internet where I can speak my mind and spread the blackpill. Fuck anyone that tries to take this away from us.

I can vent about my frustrations and share good copes.
This is a place lonely men need

yes because this site is not perfect but at least is one of the least cucked

Yes, because it moreover reinforces the worldview that I've had after being fucked over by foids countless times.

this community gives shelter to outcasts of society, which is nice

This is the only place where I actually feel comfortable.

Of course. I don't like when circlejerk kicks in, but at least this place is not cuck ridden unlike some boards on chans.

This is my only form of human contact, if you can call it that.

Last edited:
I feel like this is the only place left on the internet where I can speak my mind and spread the blackpill. Fuck anyone that tries to take this away from us.
This is what this place is fren, lets just hope we don't get FBI raided because of the handful of pedos here

If they close this site down we will ER them all.

yup this is the only site where i can relate with anyone tbh

This is the only place where I actually feel comfortable.
yup this is the only site where i can relate with anyone tbh
what normies and cucktears thinks: we’re a dangerous community bordering on ISIS

reality: just a forum like a social anxiety forum but with more wallowing in self-loathing and deprecation

Yes because I can find people in the same situation (or worse or better) than me

yeah this is the most social interaction I get

This place is the better place to speak free about my problems and opinions.

Only people who know what it’s like to be an incel. Normies irl just give useless blue pill advice