Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else gotten more and more agressive?

HardToSwallow

HardToSwallow

Death to all cucks.
★★
I cannot contain myself anymore. I almost hit my own mom in the face yesterday. Female nature just makes me so fucking mad, I simply cannot fathom that this is how it is, the powerlessness gets too much to handle. Everwhere I look I see blackpill, I see girls lying through their teeth, manipulating men, getting a free pass to everything they want in life and I see them being bitchy and arrogant about it and I see these pathetic fucking cucks kissing the ground they walk on. It's truly sickening. I almost hate those men more than foids, they're the ones allowing this, they're the ones who have put us in this situation. The only reason females have the power they have today is because weak men let them.

No, but you know what I have gotten more of?

Rotting in my house.

Yea i guess i get mad at most young females i see

Haha, this post takes me back to the old MGTOW subreddit when the tone police didn't get all in your face and the "red pill rage" against women was fully accepted and tolerated. The good old days. Keep getting angry man, use that rage for productive things. Use the burst of energy to gymmaxx and try to find happiness outside of women. 100% this is coping talk but it still helps in not wanting to kill yourself 24/7.

Nowadays it's just filled with normniggers who post pictures of their bikes, maybe some old legends still trying to save a dead carcass, but nothing's gonna compare to the old days. Uni MGTOW, Messenger Rising, hell even Sandman was fun to watch (guilty pleasure of mine.) There was so much insight and genuinely intellectually stimulating discussion on there, it was heaven. This place is the only thing comparable IMO.

My aggression levels are stable at least for today, who knows what sort of foolishness I will have to put up with tomorrow

White knights are the only thing holding this shitpile together

I cannot contain myself anymore. I almost hit my own mom in the face yesterday. Female nature just makes me so fucking mad, I simply cannot fathom that this is how it is, the powerlessness gets too much to handle. Everwhere I look I see blackpill, I see girls lying through their teeth, manipulating men, getting a free pass to everything they want in life and I see them being bitchy and arrogant about it and I see these pathetic fucking cucks kissing the ground they walk on. It's truly sickening. I almost hate those men more than foids, they're the ones allowing this, they're the ones who have put us in this situation. The only reason females have the power they have today is because weak men let them.
also feel like beating someone over my frustations

yeah but i have good self control at least, when im really angry I just rant to myself for hours

Aggression? Nah. My skinny wrists won't do shit.

Do I think about overpowering a foid? Heck yeah! Actual aggression? Nah, man.

Alcoholism? Yes.

I’ve become less aggressive as I’ve gotten older.

The agepill has tamed me.

Yes, it's eating at me.

I get more and more mad inside but too beta to act it out.

I usually don't act angry but I've stopped going around people on the sidewalk. I just plow through their little groups and slam into people on purpose if they don't move out of my way. Feels good tbhngl

how does male nature not piss you off as well? men well betray each other to fuck hot women. men bully each other and dominate in order to fuck women. it's really selfish tbh. i get hating female nature obviously because it's psychopathic and low empathy, but you should also hate male nature tbh.

I can't control myself and can't take the smallest bullshit or insult. I'll either throw back, or start a fight. I'm irritated 99% of the time. So i guess yeah.

This is lifefuel and a very good thing.

All men should be getting VERY aggressive and angry over the blackpill. Society should be very fucking afraid.

A bit. I cannot stand hypocrisy.

It peaked in my early 20s.

Now it has died down.

I have, but it's mostly from IncelTears users and bluepillers pissing me off.

No bro im already so agressive all the time

Yes, its gotten me into lots of trouble. Lately, the rage has been replaced by an empty sadness.

being ugly and being angry at the same time is suifuel

I see all you see and react the same way, also gotten angrier because I don't like jacking off anymore.
Anger is better than suicidal depression, all things considered.

You need to start going to boxing then. Extremely tough workouts will make you more of a man and you will be able to one KO normie Chads and Chadlites.

Why be a pussy beta pushover when you have nothing to lose?

same I am full of fucking rage and hatred for the world and the human race

I only have more rabies at home.

i don't let myself get angry, i quickly distract myself to avoid stress.

I see these pathetic fucking cucks kissing the ground they walk on. It's truly sickening. I almost hate those men more than foids, they're the ones allowing this, they're the ones who have put us in this situation.

This is a job for @iKillCucks
I will also gladly assist him on this one.

To answer the question in the title. Yes, I do feel more and more aggressive. I actually like it.

Anger is better than suicidal depression, all things considered.

Indeed. Instead of just killing yourself, you should kill the others and mainly the roots of its problem.

how does male nature not piss you off as well? men well betray each other to fuck hot women. men bully each other and dominate in order to fuck women. it's really selfish tbh. i get hating female nature obviously because it's psychopathic and low empathy, but you should also hate male nature tbh.
All normies are selfish backstabbers who deserve torture.

Indeed. Instead of just killing yourself, you should kill the others and mainly the roots of its problem.
I agree in every way it is possible to agree.

All normies are selfish backstabbers who deserve torture.
I mean, I definitely want to torture and brutally murder all of the people who bullied me because they contributed to the ruination of my life. I don't understand how anyone could ever forgive their bullies; in fact, I don't even believe that's possible. It's just a cope that really means you've accepted defeat (that you're inferior to them). Now, torturing random people? Even though no one is innocent since we're all human and thus flawed, I wouldn't feel right torturing normies. But if I could press a button that would end this species, I'd press it in a heartbeat.

I mean, I definitely want to torture and brutally murder all of the people who bullied me because they contributed to the ruination of my life. I don't understand how anyone could ever forgive their bullies; in fact, I don't even believe that's possible. It's just a cope that really means you've accepted defeat (that you're inferior to them). Now, torturing random people? Even though no one is innocent since we're all human and thus flawed, I wouldn't feel right torturing normies. But if I could press a button that would end this species, I'd press it in a heartbeat.
I am indeed exaggerating ofc but I definitely agree with punching back at those who have wronged us.

I gave myself a black eye yesterday.

Yes. I always talk angrily to myself. Im 18 and ill prob calm down some more as I age

This forum has that affect on people.

I'm still a high inhib cuck but I have seen myself gradually getting more aggressive over the past few months. I think it's just the agepill getting to me. I'm still young but I assume as an oldcel i'll realize that I have nothing to lose (fuck you FBIcels i'm not going ER) as I wasted my youth so i'm going to be low inhib as fuck. At least that's my cope.

This is a job for @iKillCucks
I will also gladly assist him on this one.

To answer the question in the title. Yes, I do feel more and more aggressive. I actually like it.

Let the rage and hate powER you my friend

You need to start going to boxing then. Extremely tough workouts will make you more of a man and you will be able to one KO normie Chads and Chadlites.
I agree fighting is the best way to canalize your anger