Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else had a bad middle school experience?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
It was the worst for me. Each day I tried to talk to people and make friends but it would never work out, but I eventually did make several, and my main one, who was a troublemaker, turned me to a darker side. From this we got suspended multiple times due to our escapades (picking fights in class, setting off the fire alarm, drawing swastikas on the whiteboards). I'm pretty sure they had me on a watch list and were going to kick me out any day. 

Along with that, some mini-Chads told me in 6th grade that this really hot girl liked me, and I thought they weren't joking, and I got flat out rejected when I asked her out. It turns out they were joking, and that this chick only dated other mini-Chads. Then a couple weeks later I asked out another girl and she also rejected me. After this I became deathly shy of girls, even though the two did like me as a friend. 

That was the time when I first started experiencing my first small doses of the blackpill, but I was super overweight (if I lose my weight I could still get gf xd!), and didn't lose that excess weight until freshman year of high school, and didn't truly become blackpilled until sophomore/junior year. 

I also got bullied quite frequently, especially by those same mini-Chads who would call me fat and gay and push me around day after day, and the thing is that teachers didn't give a shit. I'd eventually beat up some kid who talked shit to me and scare everyone from it, but of course no one respected me after that besides the one friend I had who was a troublemaker.

I came a pinch close to shooting up that damn place but I'm at a better touch with sanity now. Anyone else had a really bad middle school experience?

Best friend was a Somali kid who’s parents died at the age of 12 (we both were bullied because we were the only non-white/Asian/black kids in our class). He had to move back to his country and my life was pretty hell, he was tall and strong so he sort of protected me. Ended up getting bullied a lot after.

I never even went to middle school.

Fuck middle school. That's when incels and normies separate.

Middle school was full of idiots. I think elementary school was much much worse.

No, middle school was pretty boring. High school was worse but I saw some bad stuff although public school must've been much worse for incels.