Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else has white fever?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
This isn't worshiping but rather sharing my mental illness. An example -

I mean wtf, nordic and white females in general jaw-mog ethnics by a fucking mile. A single nordic female has a jaw stronger and sharper than that of 5 ethnic males combined. It's like the death blow of mogging.

yes, its called being racepilled

Tfu on nordic. Baltid girls can be most beautifull in world

Suicidefuel picture

Fever implies the attraction is temporary and harmful. None of this applies to attraction to white women, they're the most coveted because they're the superior group of women.

Most white foids jaw mog their white male counterparts too.

White foids are trash.

Yes, I want a blonde gf with big titties.

doesnt she have bad mandible angle i thought that was bad or just on men.

I have "any girl willing to have sex with me fever"

When you think about it. Whites teeth look subhuman and she look like she's balding.

white and asian foids are what im most attracted to

Black hair+pale skin+light eyes looks better

Most white foids jaw mog their white male counterparts too.
This tbh, i dunno i think someone made a thread about it before but white foids have jaws like concrete blocks these days

This tbh, i dunno i think someone made a thread about it before but white foids have jaws like concrete blocks these days
There's been a few threads about it lately including one by me. It can't be natural.

She will never love you.

Btw: she has crazy eyes

I'm white (100% Aryan in fact) but I feel enormously attracted to black foids.
It's nice that blacks do not feel they are superior, so I actually don't hate them as much as I do with white bitches.
They are the worst of all.

No, because is my race. But do not like nordic women, they no kawaii, my better are baltid

Everyone here has white fever. Anyone denying this is coping hard af.

A lot of women and girls here in sweden at least have recessed chins and undefined jawlines, in every age group. Stacy level is relatively rare, they are often lanky and strange looking, I would say immigrants from the arab world face and Emog them pretty hard usually if we are talking percentages of the population.