Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a fear of being in an impossible situation with no way to rope and escape?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Ex.
- being homeless and broke.
- Being in prison.
- Bring crippled.

A suicide pill or quick and painless suicide method would ease my anxiety about all of the above. My shitty gov won't allow that though.

Being severely disabled and I try to communicate like they do with their eyeballs or some shit that I want them to let me die but they refuse.

Being indefinitely stuck in a mental hospital / suicide watch.

Last edited:
You can rope easily in prison

My biggest and only fear is norwooding.

Yeah tbh. if incels are thrown into concentration camps I will wanna rope but won't know how

Throw yourself in front of a speeding car, that might very well do the job. Refuse treatment and hope you pass away quickly. You could also get into a confrontation with some homeboys, call them out and hope one of them shoots you.They kill enough of their own so if you're black yourself, you're at an advantage.

In prison use bedsheets or get into some beef with a gang or all gangs, call them a bunch of pussies and maybe they'll take you out.

Id like to be somewhere thats 90 everyday and have a good job and fuck hot women

Being severely disabled and I try to communicate like they do with their eyeballs or some shit that I want them to let me die but they refuse.

That would be literal hell

Ex.
- being homeless and broke.
- Being in prison.
- Bring crippled.

A suicide pill or quick and painless suicide method would ease my anxiety about all of the above. My shitty gov won't allow that though.
I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years but coped hard with Alcoholmaxxing through it. Ironically enough, being a hardcore Alcoholiccel is what ultimately freed me from my Homelesscel hell, as I got so dangerously ill from cirrosis of the liver, chronic pancreatitis and kidney failure with years of alcohol abuse that I nearly died so I was given "vunerable person" status. Meaning the government has a legal obligation to house me for the rest of my days. Point being, it's possible to live through shit like this, even though a suicide pill at the time sometimes seemed more palatable than the hell of homelessness.

Before I become a Homelesscel I had always feared it too, worrying I'd be eaten alive in the jungle of the streets, and whilst it was far from easy I quickly adapted (as I believe most of you guy's would, even if you may not believe it) and learned quickly how to survive. Finally, although it sounds stereotypical, I wouldn't change any of it as it hardened me right up and I learned some valuable lessons along the way. Now the thought of being homeless doesn't scare me at all as I know I can live that way if I have to, although I never want it to happen again.

You can rope easily in prison

It's too late for that.

Like that woman who keeps her son alive despite him signaling he wants to die confined to a chair, they will keep him there to suffer