Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else have a narcissistic mom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
my mom blames me for ruining her life, and tells me that if i wasn't around she'd be enjoying her life right now. i didn't ask to be born, i didn't ask for any of this. yet she guilts me for not having lived up to her expectations. for example, if she found out i've gotten like a b+ in a course instead of a, she'd rant about how she raised me for x amount of years and i'm doing this to her. is anyone else's mom like this?

yes i have such one

Foids take no accountability didn't she open her legs to get doggy fucked.

Mine acted like as one would say a traditional type.

i would think all mothers are narcissistic

Cut that bitch off as soon as possible. Its not your fault that she wanted to do it raw. And its definetly not your fault that she still wants to live like a whore instead of properly raising her child. Don't internalize guilt for other people's mistakes.

tells me that if i wasn't around she'd be enjoying her life right now. i didn't ask to be born, i didn't ask for any of this.
My mom said this word for word, and that was my response to that.

It's rare to find honorable parents nowadays tbh​

My mom is a narcissist yes

my mom blames me for ruining her life, and tells me that if i wasn't around she'd be enjoying her life right now. i didn't ask to be born, i didn't ask for any of this. yet she guilts me for not having lived up to her expectations. for example, if she found out i've gotten like a b+ in a course instead of a, she'd rant about how she raised me for x amount of years and i'm doing this to her. is anyone else's mom like this?
Yes, I imagine many mothers contributed to the blackpilling of their sons lol.

Is your mom single?

My mom has many negative traits, but she's not particularly narcissistic.
She raised one of my sisters to be quite narcissistic though, always praising her, assuring her whatever she said or did. No wonder she ended up as a mean bitch.
And now my sister raises her daughter to be even more narcissistic, my niece will be even more unsufferable than my sister. She's barely passed 2, but her main entertainment is watching videos of herself (not cartoons, toys or anything like that). Princess/snowflake complex, with the most annoying temper tantrums I've ever seen.