Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a shit father?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I think a lot of incels either have cuck fathers who didn't teach them how to be a man or they had immoral fathers (like mine) who also didn't teach their sons shit because they were out living their own lives and engaging in degeneracy or over-working. My father didn't teach me anything about life. I've had to figure this almost everything on my own. He was out partying and cheating on my mother and didn't bother to raise me well. I'm so behind everyone else despite me being in my mid twenties.

Pretty much everyone here. Having shitty parents is part of the incel package.

same here , I have to learn all by myself

My dad was a damned good man but a severe workaholic who basically married the first woman who showed an interest in him ie my mom.

He naively believed too strongly in the inherint goodness of people and never taught me anything about how to attract or obtain a female/women etc.

In fairness to him he came from a large and very poor family and it was semi hillbilly esque in nature but not to the point of the stereotypical cousin/sister fucking stereotype but rather what I mean by this is it was generally expected and accepted by his family that all the kids would just “figure it out” and find a mate and most did in his family which is where he probably got his parenting style from that simply didn’t work with me. Maybe it could have but I grew up with an overprotective mother that wouldn’t let me go anywhere at a young age and honestly I lived in an area where there weren’t exactly many if any girls around to try and get my mack down with as the niggers say anyway.

Sadly despite coming across and to a large extent truly being a down to earth, hard working, at times funny and goofy but fiercely responsible at the same time classic salt of the earth styled blue collar American white working man his views on female nature were cucked and he himself was a bit of a cuck.

My father is a cuck, afair my parents marriage was a prearranged deal

Yep, absolutely terrible father, severe narcissism, psychopathic, insecurity, sociopath, bipolar disorder suffering fool.
Literally everything he did was the wrong thing so didn't teach me shit, except by me being high IQ enough to figure out hold on what if I do the opposite, which in many ways has turned out ok.
TBF he had a shit father, with many if the same issues, so I can't hold on to my hate forever.
I'd have thought more than half the people here are in same boat, because I have enough friends who are PSL4+ who can go to clubs and make out with girls, just because they are normal, so I think anyone who is not trucel, is incel due to mental issues, and father is to blame for that in many ways.

Drowning me with Jesus religious nonsense. Sunday wasn’t church anymore, it became stay-at-home while dad scream at mom on the regular for years. I would hear him through the upstairs heater vent. False promises and neglect. Saying I had no personality and was a stubborn donkey ass. He later cheated on mom and bought gf a beautiful home with cash. Left me nothing as his only child, but a funeral bill. His views on female nature was Cuck.

My father is a piece of trash too, he taught a lot of stuff but it was bad advice so I never listened to him and I'm glad I didn't. I hate my parents, I am so glad I don't live with them anymore

My parents were the scum of the earth and still are.

They'll get a standard UK Government assisted nursing home and funeral costs covered.

In the UK it is not law for children to choose or pay for nursing care or funeral costs. A lie they attempted with me through their patronising "lemon faces".

The joke "parents be nice to children as they "will" pay for your Nursing home" is an American thing only.

Last edited:
yeah my dad never really cared about me

He’s ok I guess

My dad has BPD so yeah, pretty much. He treats my mom like shit and abused me (not physically tho) a lot when I was younger, which kinda fucked up my mind and made me awkward for life.

To be fair, I think I still got the best I could get out of someone with his background. He could have just abandoned me and my mom.

I'll find him and update you later

My father is $20k in debt because he's a simp for old women.

Well i had some issues with my father and now i dont really want to do anything with him. I just cant fucking chill for a moment.

Oh boy let me tell you.

Having shitty a father is one thing. But having a shitty father in a south American shit-hole is just another level of shitness.

Basically an alcoholic with multiple families (almost a meme a Latin America) that leaves my family basically homeless. Since then I have to work like the piece of shit the I am to support my whole family this doesn't allow me to statusmaxx or moneymaxx because basically most of my money goes to my family.

'Teaching you about women' is some deep cope, Chad doesn't need to be taught about foids.

Redpillers talk so much about how awful it is to be raised by single mothers but having a cuck father in the house is worse.

A cucked father reinforces the cucked behavior, sets a cucked example and then will even physically discipline you if you don't listen. At least with a single mom by the time you're 10 - 12 you can beat up your mom and you both know it so she won't be able to boss you around and you will develop a kind of masculinity from realizing your place above women.

And yes, a cuck that gave my mom most of the control and never even spoke about women, or looksmaxxing, sportsmaxxing, etc. Then ironically he would make typical boomer sexist comments.

Last edited:
There is no such thing called shit father. When women controls everything, this is what happens to men. There is no incentives to become good fathers any more, because the society destroyed everything for them.

I read this as fat shitter after seeing the thread like the 4th time.

He is the source of my misery. Of course i hate him.

Redpillers talk so much about how awful it is to be raised by single mothers but having a cuck father in the house is worse.

A cucked father reinforces the cucked behavior, sets a cucked example and then will even physically discipline you if you don't listen. At least with a single mom by the time you're 10 - 12 you can beat up your mom and you both know it so she won't be able to boss you around and you will develop a kind of masculinity from realizing your place above women.

And yes, a cuck that gave my mom most of the control and never even spoke about women, or looksmaxxing, sportsmaxxing, etc. Then ironically he would make typical boomer sexist comments.
Also you are more likely to have dark triad traits without a father regardless if the mother can control you or not, which is more attractive to foids

My father was an aggressive, frustrated, and unhappy man who took out his frustration on me as often as he could. He destroyed my soul, my creativity, and my joy of living, and I will never forget him that.

Oh boy let me tell you.

Having shitty a father is one thing. But having a shitty father in a south American shit-hole is just another level of shitness.

Basically an alcoholic with multiple families (almost a meme a Latin America) that leaves my family basically homeless. Since then I have to work like the piece of shit the I am to support my whole family this doesn't allow me to statusmaxx or moneymaxx because basically most of my money goes to my family.
so true

not sure about having multiple families (as far as I know) but my dad would spent all his money with whores and alcohol leaving little money to the house. He also would leave his job wherever his ill mind decided to have a tantrum and decided to tell his boss to go fuck himself.

Can relate to you bro, also have found myself in this situation many times where I had to work my socks off at shitty jobs to support my family.

Having shitty parents is the root of all problems. I don’t care what anyone says, they had control over you during your most formative years, and if you turned out to be a loser, it was ALL their fault.

True in a morphogenetic sense I guess, but as far as behaviour it's massive cope. Bluepill alert.
No, I firmly believe that they affect your behavior and subsequent development into adulthood. Maybe you grew up differently than me, so we can’t be on the same page. Either way it is the case for me at least.

No, I firmly believe that they affect your behavior and subsequent development into adulthood. Maybe you grew up differently than me, so we can’t be on the same page. Either way it is the case for me at least.
Okay, I can't judge your life. I'm just saying there is no parenting for your truecel face (in my case), I could've had a Navy SEAL drill sergeant for a father, wouldn't have helped me any.

so true

not sure about having multiple families (as far as I know) but my dad would spent all his money with whores and alcohol leaving little money to the house. He also would leave his job wherever his ill mind decided to have a tantrum and decided to tell his boss to go fuck himself.

Can relate to you bro, also have found myself in this situation many times where I had to work my socks off at shitty jobs to support my family.
This plus being an incel without nothing to look for is hellish life. Most of my money go to pay the mortgage, food, and sister education and basic services. At the end I known I will receive nothing in return I can't even drivermaxx

This plus being an incel without nothing to look for is hellish life. Most of my money go to pay the mortgage, food, and sister education and basic services. At the end I known I will receive nothing in return I can't even drivermaxx
sad af :feelsbadman:

you should try moneymaxxing at a first world country, that's probably what I'm going to do after graduate from college.

I dont blame my father because he is an autist who doesnt know better and grew up without a proper father figure himself, the problem is my shitty, stupid mother who didnt contribute anything constructive to my life, she set me up to failure and now she portrais herself as a victim.
btw you know what she told me she found attractive about my socially awkward, thugmaxxed father who stalked her? "He had such big bizeps" jfl she was a high tier becky who had multiple chances to get literal millionares buts its chad only :dafuckfeels:
brutal, maybe you should disappearencemaxx

Last edited:
Definitley, never taught me even how to throw. Gamblind addict to, would ask for money from my mom to watch me when i was a kid

Having shitty parents is the root of all problems. I don’t care what anyone says, they had control over you during your most formative years, and if you turned out to be a loser, it was ALL their fault.
sad truth to large extent

not really a bad guy, just distant and at work a lot

I was sure my dad's shit genes caused my manletism and overall low testosterone face. But holy fuck, mom must have read my mind and today, even as I was viewing this site, while going on her usual rant about my diet she dropped a sudden black pill by saying that my dad was tall and wide guy, just like his grandfather. Whereas I inherited the manletism of his father, that is my grandfather. And my dad also wasn't bald, at least to my mother (I've heard women are generally bad at telling first signs of balding and even nw2 can look not as over to many of them), unlike both of my grandfathers, who were nw2-3 at 25.

My parents were the scum of the earth and still are.

They'll get a standard UK Government assisted nursing home and funeral costs covered.

In the UK it is not law for children to choose or pay for nursing care or funeral costs. A lie they attempted with me through their patronising "lemon faces".

The joke "parents be nice to children as they "will" pay for your Nursing home" is an American thing only.
not true, this social contract is the basis of all non western societies. but it works both ways, asians raise their kids terribly, just teach their daughters to be sluts and get as much white Chad dna as they can, and teach their sons to be cuck simp betas, but they play out the financial contract well.

parents are literally spending every penny possible to advance the children's life (education, pay for son to have a nice car, pay for daughter to get Chad dick and have overpriced handbags) and part of the reason is the parents own face in society, and they will happily do this till age of 30-40, but then after that when the parents are useless decrepit wastes of oxygen, the contract is repaid, and the kids take the ownership, including where required, the financial ownership.

this might break as Asia advances, but it hasnt yet

Their parenting is not to blame, their genes are

You could have grown up with a father that would beat respect out of you, or you could have grown up with a single mother who let you run free, and it would still be over either way

Last edited:
parents are literally spending every penny possible to advance the children's life (education, pay for son to have a nice car, pay for daughter to get Chad dick and have overpriced handbags) and part of the reason is the parents own face in society, and they will happily do this till age of 30-40, but then after that when the parents are useless decrepit wastes of oxygen, the contract is repaid, and the kids take the ownership, including where required, the financial ownership.

Mine didn't, they used to parasite off of me charging me rent as soon as they could, despite giving me the worst most thriftbare upbringing.
When I grew up I survived on hand-me-downs from a materialistic "spare no expense" sister. I was trading in my own valuable stuff for newer stuff (like gamestation trade in's) or being told to buy cheap. I got so pissed off I got a paper-round and bought a pair of decent jeans myself.
People say this is character building but it is/was not. It was teaching me I had to be a worker bee wage slave, rather than a boss.

And I checked with a solicitor who confirmed that in UK law there is no legal obligation so nope my parent can rot in hell. Being born incel is one thing, being abused as an incel growing up is unforgiveable. To hell with them.

Mine didn't, they used to parasite off of me charging me rent as soon as they could, despite giving me the worst most thriftbare upbringing.
When I grew up I survived on hand-me-downs from a materialistic "spare no expense" sister. I was trading in my own valuable stuff for newer stuff (like gamestation trade in's) or being told to buy cheap. I got so pissed off I got a paper-round and bought a pair of decent jeans myself.
People say this is character building but it is/was not. It was teaching me I had to be a worker bee wage slave, rather than a boss.

And I checked with a solicitor who confirmed that in UK law there is no legal obligation so nope my parent can rot in hell. Being born incel is one thing, being abused as an incel growing up is unforgiveable. To hell with them.
are you a UK ethnic ? if so I can relate, I am a UK ethnic, my narcissist, borderline, bipolar, ED, sociopath father gave me equally shit upbringing, while his old ass drives around in ferraris and porsches now.

joke is on him though, hes old, not got one friend in the world, I haven't spoken a word to him for 6 years, nor has my sister (married to a JBW), and other sister (also married to JBW) just allows him to speak to her because he pays some of her bills and does her grocery shopping.

however we are definitely the exception amongst ethnics

are you a UK ethnic ? if so I can relate, I am a UK ethnic, my narcissist, borderline, bipolar, ED, sociopath father gave me equally shit upbringing, while his old ass drives around in ferraris and porsches now.

joke is on him though, hes old, not got one friend in the world, I haven't spoken a word to him for 6 years, nor has my sister (married to a JBW), and other sister (also married to JBW) just allows him to speak to her because he pays some of her bills and does her grocery shopping.

however we are definitely the exception amongst ethnics

Sorry I'm white myself, but white does not equate to not-incel or parents blindly backing females due to them being easier to raise.

I am aware ethnics have very abusive Fathers. This one guy on YouTube, doing walking in the rain London video street guides, did a confessional of untold abuse at the hands of his Chinese Father. It was quite ASMR and relaxing, but the guy was 33 when he made the video and obviously still suffering the aftermath.