Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else have crippling trauma from bluepill days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Back when I was in high school there was this girl I really liked, she was my friend and I asked her out. She said that she was flattered but "didn't want to ruin our friendship," "was too mentally unstable to be in a relationship right now," etc. etc. I said OK and remained hopeful for the future.

next month she's fingering her new girlfriend on the back staircase after school while simultaneously cheating on her with a chadlite who mogs me, and she also told many people that I was "creepy" and "weird" for having made an advance toward her

fucking LOL!

Femoids will make endless excuses to avoid a relationship with you while also being a degenerate and unfaithful whore with douchebags who mog you because that's what their vag wants. Hell, they'd rather fuck another girl than an incel. They'll turn around and blame you for being "creepy" while getting down and dirty with Stacey and Chad behind your back. There is nothing more evil on this planet than the female species.

I don't think I was ever truly bluepilled.

Nope. Was always black pilled.

My whole life is a trauma.