Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else have Cynophobia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
it's the truecel phobia

mine isn't extreme but i'm always uncomfortable around dogs, especially bigger ones. it's a social and romantic DEATH SENTENCE because white folks keep their four legged fuckbuddy around. just imagine me approaching a foid and her dog starts barking at me and establishing it's dominance on me, lets not forget about the dogpill so it might as well be chad chasing my subhuman ass away :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: making her want to fuck it even more

this is super embarrassing but i realised i wasn't alone here

nightmare fuel tbh

Currently developing it after today's dogpill threads.

I feel uncomfortable around pits and rottweilers

When I was young (under 10) I rode my friend home. We were both on bikes and he stayed on a street parallel to mine. On my way back I had over 10 dogs jump me from a building site. I rode my bike into a sort of small space where you hang around that was part of an apartment building. It had a fence but no door, so I blocked the way with my bike. There were like 2 other dogs on the other side but they didn't seem to give a shit about me

I stayed there fucking freaked out for maybe 5 minutes until a car passed by and a guy threw some rocks at them and they ran away. Never fucking went there again man

Nah. The only animal I fear is wasps because I've had some bad experiences with them..

When I was young (under 10) I rode my friend home. We were both on bikes and he stayed on a street parallel to mine. On my way back I had over 10 dogs jump me from a building site. I rode my bike into a sort of small space where you hang around that was part of an apartment building. It had a fence but no door, so I blocked the way with my bike. There were like 2 other dogs on the other side but they didn't seem to give a shit about me

I stayed there fucking freaked out for maybe 5 minutes until a car passed by and a guy threw some rocks at them and they ran away. Never fucking went there again man
My dad when he was little had a dog run after him and one of his eyes got twisted out of the shock.

Somewhat crooked. Sorry, English is not my first language.
You mean lazy eyes?

lazy-eye.jpg

i hate all dogs except very small ones i can easily kill if they get too close

How many dogpills lol

I don't. I love when it's the dogs mating season and there are large packs of them roaming around so I go and charge at them and fight them. Also I would love for 20 dogs to attack me that would be an epic battle.

How many dogpills lol
jan 12 is the annual dogpill day
I don't. I love when it's the dogs mating season and there are large packs of them roaming around so I go and charge at them and fight them. Also I would love for 20 dogs to attack me that would be an epic battle.
foid detected

No, but strangely I have a very bad fear of snails and slugs.

An enraged average man would completely destroy any dog in a fight. There's nothing to be afraid of, dogs are easy to submit and stop acting super aggressive when you don't show fear and stand your ground.

No, i like dogs. Dogs before hoes ngl