Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Anyone else have foids at work taking advantage of Corona virus

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like not coming to work even if completely healthy. Demanding to work from home. Expecting massive schedule accommodations. All while the men work all of their normal hours.

i don't go to work because neet

Yes. A few foids got to work from home before anyone else the last couple weeks. Usual special treatment cause their lives matter unlike the rest of us.

Since then the state shut things down so no choice but to release the rest of us from wageslave central for now.

At least I can tell our male boss was annoyed by it.

I perfer to work at my workplace. Makes it easier to explain things then having 30 minute phone calls trying to explain simple things. Also I don’t like for work to follow me home. So far boss dgaf and we are still called in.

my dad was complaining the other day that all of his female co-workers are skipping work

Lol they can decide on their own, if they come to work?
I have almost no females on my workplace, so cannot report.

Like not coming to work even if completely healthy. Demanding to work from home. Expecting massive schedule accommodations. All while the men work all of their normal hours.
If they use corona as an excuse then I'd use it too. Or tell the boss to pay me more for taking the risk. If the male workers got together and demanded this then it can happen, they won't be able to find new employees during this time.

No, since i don't work.

And the whiteknighting managers always comply. It's said to witness. When males do the same we risk getting fired over it. :feelsrope:

If they use corona as an excuse then I'd use it too. Or tell the boss to pay me more for taking the risk. If the male workers got together and demanded this then it can happen, they won't be able to find new employees during this time.
Only thing is male workers have something called integrity.

So business as usual?

not tbh, one is in her mid 50s and she still shows up
the other one is a brown noser to the boss so she won't risk anything

I’m not wageslaving

I know foids are taking advantage at the fact that eveyrone is inside tbh