Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have no copes ?

CDread43VA

CDread43VA

Greycel
I am pretty much just mentally being raped by all this blackpilled stuff+ with stress from college. I have no copes for this bullshit. I am unable to watch or enjoy Movies, TV, Video Games, I have no friends , I cant do drugs ( Even minor shit like alcohol or weed because of my parents), fuck I cant even obtain anti depressants . I dont have the attention spam for book but I have an interest in history but its suifuel for me since I am curry . I can only jack off to keep away my horniness. I can jack off like 5 times a day and literally can not go one day wihtout it . I think cooming fucked up my brain chemistry

i think you should tone it down with the cooming, while quitting it in one go is nearly impossible but try to reduce it day by day. Also cope with studying, it may be difficult but you can pull it off, unless you are low IQ you can do it tbh.
So long story short, reduce cooming and keep studying.

I just watched 3 x-men movies in a row, and was pretty much good cope. If you think cooming causes you troubles. Well, then you just have to stop it, bro!

I have an interest in history but its suifuel for me since I am curry
How is being curry related to history jfl. Brutal curryeducation pill

I am pretty much just mentally being raped by all this blackpilled stuff+ with stress from college. I have no copes for this bullshit. I am unable to watch or enjoy Movies, TV, Video Games, I have no friends , I cant do drugs ( Even minor shit like alcohol or weed because of my parents), fuck I cant even obtain anti depressants . I dont have the attention spam for book but I have an interest in history but its suifuel for me since I am curry . I can only jack off to keep away my horniness. I can jack off like 5 times a day and literally can not go one day wihtout it . I think cooming fucked up my brain chemistry

My copes are running out yes. I barely have any left.

My main cope was studying and reading on stimulants but I had to cease them. Now studying and reading are still my main copes but I’m pretty much a failure at them. I also gymmaxx but I don’t really enjoy it.

Not masturbating helped me mentally tbh.

I just watched 3 x-men movies in a row, and was pretty much good cope. If you think cooming causes you troubles. Well, then you just have to stop it, bro!

How is being curry related to history jfl. Brutal curryeducation pill

Because as a curry my entire history consists of losing battles and getting conquered .
My main cope was studying and reading on stimulants but I had to cease them. Now studying and reading are still my main copes but I’m pretty much a failure at them. I also gymmaxx but I don’t really enjoy it.

Not masturbating helped me mentally tbh.
What stimulants?

Last edited:
I still have a lot of copes but I live them with the enthusiasm of a lobotomized jelly fish.Most of the time I have to force me to begin them.

Same, I've lost interest in nearly every "hobby" I ever had in my life, don't know what to do anymore

Gymmaxxing really is the best cope. I can't access a gym ATM, so I just do push ups and burpees and other shit.

Also, try spacing out your copes. If you watched too many movies in a short space, you may find that the stimuli is less effective. Go for a while without it, then come back to it.

College student mogs me.

i think you should tone it down with the cooming, while quitting it in one go is nearly impossible but try to reduce it day by day. Also cope with studying, it may be difficult but you can pull it off, unless you are low IQ you can do it tbh.
So long story short, reduce cooming and keep studying.
JFL, 5 times a day. Dude's brain is probably constantly swimming around in dopamine fluid.

I am pretty much just mentally being raped by all this blackpilled stuff+ with stress from college.
How recently do you discover the blackpill and how did you discover it?

I can jack off like 5 times a day and literally can not go one day wihtout it
how do you guys coom so much? I do it one or twice a day at my horniest and usually skip a few days afterwards.
Is it because I'm low t or cuz mr shekelburg got my foreskin because I'm American?
shit bogles my mind

Last edited:
just gonna throw in the usual advices of exercise, healthy diet, sunlight etc. they all ease the pain to a degree. possibly therapy if you can somehow find a based therapist

reading and music is what I've been whittled down to, the whole go outside or get a condo in Arizona advice has always been a meme for NEETs. You can't jack off 7 times a day as an incel and go interact with college or the world with any clarity, you'll look like shit on top of looking like shit which trust me, is just as detrimental at a job as it is college.

how do you guys coom so much? I do it one or twice a day at my horniest and usually skip a few days awards.
Is it because I'm low t or cuz mr shekelburg got my foreskin because I'm American?
shit bogles my mind

Shekelburg got mine too

But i have been doing it it 5-10 times per day for many years

it becomes reasonable when you lose interest in all the TV, movies, web sites, and other bluepilled garbage that (((they))) are trying to sell you

Frees up a lot of time and energy when you're not interested in all the normie stuff

How recently do you discover the blackpill and how did you discover it?
It’s been around a year . I knew a little bit about incels on YouTube but I browsed the braincels reddit forum and it blackpilled me .

I have copes but it is running out quick and most are getting less effective

just gonna throw in the usual advices of exercise, healthy diet, sunlight etc. they all ease the pain to a degree. possibly therapy if you can somehow find a based therapist
I don’t know if there is such a thing as a based therapist. But yeah I need to get out more
how do you guys coom so much? I do it one or twice a day at my horniest and usually skip a few days afterwards.
shit bogles my mind
I still have my foreskin intact so I don’t need lube. I think jacking off a lot is considered a low T trait .
JFL, 5 times a day. Dude's brain is probably constantly swimming around in dopamine fluid.
I think fapping ruined by brain chemistry and life tbh. I used to be a smart kid but I lost all motivation and got lazy . Maybe I’m just coping and I wasn’t really smart at all but I don’t think it’s good for my brain

Last edited:
It’s been around a year . I knew a little bit about incels on YouTube but I browsed the braincels reddit forum and it blackpilled me .
Reddit incel subs and users there calling anyone they don't like an incel is usually a gateway to the blackpill for those that are curious about things ngl
Did you have a oneitis?

Reddit incel subs and users there calling anyone they don't like an incel is usually a gateway to the blackpill for those that are curious about things ngl
Did you have a oneitis?
Yeah I used to have a oneitis but I got over her before I was blackpilled anyway